Shopping Part 3!

Asama Pov
I got up off the bench and started walking around tilting my head once every so often and look a something shiny in a store window.
"Oh oh oh,Finally!"
I gasped and sped up towards a Clothe shop named
*Antiques Boutique*
*Bueatifull Clothes and Outfits!*
*80% OFF*
I dash through the big doors trimmed with dark wood and startle the cashier so much she fell.
"Oh my gosh,I'm so sorry I startled you so bad and made you fall!"
I say and run towards the cashier gasping as I do.
I reach for her hand but the lady pulls her hand away at the last second,
Making a mad and distorted pouty face.
The lady gets up and dusts herself off and looks at me with such madness
I start tearing up,I try not to show how sad I am and turn around and walk to a Hanger rack full of buetiful dresses.
I pick 5 or 6 Dresses for myself and drape them over my arm that is folded in like a girl getting walked down the aisle to her wedding.
I walk over to another rack full of tights,jeans,leggings,shorts,
Ripped shorts,ripped jeans,and more.
I widened my eyes and stare at the rack filled to the brim with pants and
Almost trip as I try and look graceful walking over to the rack trying not to drop the clothes I already have in my other arm.
I pull out mulitpe different types of pants.
I pull out 2 or 3 shorts and ripped shorts,
4 or 5 leggings,
4 or 5 jeans,
3 or 4 tights,
And 4 or 5 ripped jeans,
I drape the pants over the arm with my dresses on and count all the clothes I have so far.
"Hhhhm" I hum as I count and question myself.
"Do I really need all of this?"
*Oh of course I do what am I thinking!?!* I think and grin from ear to ear and walk back to the cashier.
My grin drops into a small smile
"I'm really sorry again"
I whisper as nice as possible showing how much I really cared and how sorry I was to the cashier and lift my head back up.
The cashier smiles and small grin
"Your too nice,but thank you for having so much generosity to me when I was so rude to such a buetiful young lady that deserves a medal for generosity.
She taps her forehead and speaks a bit lower in a whisper.
"Ok how about this"
I lean In curious.
"I will give you 3 or your outfits free"
She says as she gives an a wide toothy grin and holds out a small 80$ gift Card.
"Oh I really shouldn't,I don't deserve all of this" I say and push the care away.
"Oh please I would feel so bad not giving this to you as well as the free clothes"
"Well.....if you insist"
I say and gently slip the card from her hand and put in it my purse with my keys,phone,and money.
"I feel so guilty,are you sure you won't be in trouble?"
I say concern written all over my face and voice as I put the outfits on the counter.
"Oh yes"
The cashier repleyed
Flashing me another toothy grin.
"Oh I am so rude,my name is Asama what is yours?" I ask out of nowhere as she is scanning my clothes and putting them into a big plastic bag that said
Antiques Boutique
Written in big letter on the side.
She handed me the bag and she said
"My name us Larrisa Star,that will be only 13.56 please"
"You have a bueatifull name Larrisa!"
I almost yell so loud one of the customers that just wakes in sighed and looked away.
I giggle and reply handing her the money and grabbing the bag.
"Thank you I hope to see you again would you like to keep in touch?"
"Of course! Here is my mobile phone"
She says handing me a slip of paper she ripped from something under the desk.
"Oh thank you again bye!"
I say walking out.
"Bye Asama see you soon!"
She responds waving to me as I leave and turn the corner.

"More shopping!" I say enthusiasm
Lingering In my voice.
I look to my left and see a big store named
Clothes And Cloth!
It's name interested me so I took off weaving my way through all the people and make it to the store entrance and sigh with relief.
"Now I can find some shirts and tops,maybe even some jackets!" I breath put before breathing in a deep slow breath and walk in.
I let out the long slow breath fast and quick and start walking around the store.
I see so many shelves and racks full of shirts it makes me feel dizzy.
I quickly find about 6 or 7 cute tops and 4 undershirts and pay for them and leave in about 6 minutes.
I sigh again.
*why Am I sighing so much today?
I love shopping usually I am super mega ultra happy,but I feel like I'm missing something*
I think and sigh again
"Wellnow it's just bothering me" I say loudly and stomp my foot and start walking alot faster than usual.
I spot another store called
Kimonos and Clothes
"I almost forgot about alluka!"
I say surprised and gasp as I run to the store lugging my huge bags of clothes behind me.
I make it in the store and spot so many kimono's alluka would seem to like.
I pick out about 6 or 7 and pay again and walk out again.
I leave the mall and walk back home with 5 huge bags of clothes.
I fumble with my purse zipper trying to get to my room keys.
I grab them and drop my bags next to me and unlock the door and step in.
"Uh oh"
I say as I walk into my room with my three friends in a line standing impatiently probably waiting for me.
I glance at the clock in the beside table and it reads
5:34
"S-sorry guys I didn't mean to be so late I didn't realize how late it was"
I stare at each one of them briefly before looking at the next.
They all come and hug me all their might.
*couch*
"I c-cant breath"
I choke out when they let go.
"You guys seem incredibly quiet"
I suspiciously look at him first as he giggles and looks at alluka.
I look at alluka when she looks back at gon and giggles too.
I look at killua in the middle for a long moment waiting for a reaction.
"Well if you guys aren't going to tell me what's going on I'm going to bed"
"Wait! Alluka I have some clothes for you!"
I say and motion alluka over to the bathroom and pull her in and close the door.
I pull out alluka's kimonos I bought her.