Shopping!!!

Asama pov
"Well on my First day of shopping I need a phone but I really don't know why I don't have one" I mumble too quite for anybody to hear.
I walk around trying to find the phone store and see a store called Newest Phones You Want!
I walked into the store
And looked around and saw an iPhone 8 plus and my eyes fluttered in excitement and happiness as I looked at the new phone.
Above the phone there was a sign that said
Last One Buy It Now!
I ran to the cashier and said
"Hello can I have that phone please" I say as I bat my eyes at him and point to the iphone shimmering in the bright light.
"It is $500 So if you want it you have to hand me the money and I can get it for you" The cashier worker says to me in the nicest way possible without showing any annoyance in his voice.
"Ok! I hand the cashier $512 and slide the money to him across the counter and say
"Keep the change it's ok it can be a tip for being so nice" I say and smile at him.
"Well thank you miss I will go get it for you" he says back as he flashes a me a smile and walks away.
He comes back two minutes later
And asks
"Here you go miss would you like to buy a case too?"
"Yes" I respond back 2 seconds later not realizing he was talking to me when I was in my own world.
"You can go pick and you can just leave, all the cases are $12 each so you already paid it off" he says to me again motioning for me to go.
"Ok" I say walking away to go and pick from the variety of different cases.
I finally pick one that is grey and white and super fluffy with bunny ears.

"Thank you!" I say as I put the phone into my purse and leave,I walk out and see a bench near the store and sit down

Sorry guys short chapter and I'm also sorry we will have to continue this chapter on the next chapter
Bai Bai Readers
Asama~Chan
OUT