The beach

Killua pov
Me and Asama were walking back to the table where gon and alluka where. Asama was walking faster than me so I walked faster to catch up to her and then she tripped and braced herself for impact but I caught her just in time and held her. she opens her eyes and blushes and I blush too I pull her up and let go of her hand and start walking again.
"Thank you killua" Asama says
"Baka" I respond a bit annoyed.
We finally get to the table and gon and alluka where looking at us and smirking.
"What are you guys smirking at?!"
I say mad.
"Nothing" both gon and alluka say at the same time and giggle before we sit down.
"When are we going to go to the beach?" Asama say for the first time in a while.She speaks so angelic I looked away.
"We could go now if you want to,gon alluka do you want to now?" I say emphasizing you.
"Sure let's go" gon says
"Yup I'm ready" alluka says before getting up and starts walking.
I run to catch up to alluka with Asama and gon behind me. I finally catch up and we were now at the beach,we all set down our towls to sit on and Asama lunges toward the water and dives in. She doesn't come up for a long time so I decide to go in and see if she is ok so i nod to Gon telling him I'm going in.
A/n
|Ok So this is going to be a bit of fantasy related too not too much because it's in the real world but still so if you don't want to read the fantasy part here just skip it and I'll make a next part without the fantasy but realistic|

I look around but don't see Asama anywhere and I start to worry, I come up for air not realising who long I was underwater before I hear a splash and a giggle muffled by another splash.
I squint my eyes and five under again swimming as as fast as I could towards the sound I heard.
I was so surprised by what I saw I gasped and choked.
I swam up and choked put the water and floated there looking underneath me at the water.
I saw Amasa.
She wasn't Amasa though.
She was a....
Mermaid!

Pretty short chapter
But find out what she looks like in the next chapter! Is killua finally falling for Amasa?!?!
Find out next chapter
(For real)
Hehe
Bai Bai Readers!