3. The Mysterious Shadow/ Le Wifi

Bold - Thinking

Italics- Flashbacks

Both Bold and Italics- Voices

Code words-

Favorite color-> (F/C)

Favorite phone-> (F/P) (Like Samsung, Apple, Sony, LG, etc)

Second favorite color -> (S/F/C)

Recap

I arrive at the top of the stairs onto the second floor, I ran down a hallway and notice an abandoned room that has a silver lock on it, I cursed, I mumble a spell that can make me walk through walls. My whole body glows white signaling to go through the door and I did. My body stopped glowing as I looked around the room. It was a bedroom, a very elegant and beautiful room. I walk around the room, spectating every object.

I then saw something...

I walk towards it to see a.......

End of Recap

(Y/n) P.O.V

    A picture frame. I walk towards it,  picked it up, and it was a picture of a purple-haired woman, a white-haired male, and a white-light red-haired woman. The white and light red-haired woman stood out the most, even though her face in the picture was...ripped out, her elegant curly waist-long hair flowing behind her, she wore a white Victorian dress, her fair pale skin glowing and her body looked really amazing.

     "Wow...she must be very beautiful, sadly, I can't see her face," I said sadly.

Suddenly, a force pushed me onto the ground making me fall on my side luckily I held the picture frame close to me so it didn't break, I groan in pain. I look up and it was a woman...with purple hair. She's the woman in the picture. My eyes widened and I back up secretly hiding the picture in my jacket. She smiled evilly while glaring at me.

    "Look what we have here~ I finally met you in person, tch, I see you got your mother's face features... and her stupid ugly eyes...disgusting, I just want to kill you," The purple-haired woman said as she started to walk to me. 

I whimper backing away.

Does she know my mother? H-How?! I can't ask since she's about to fucking kill me! I hold onto my necklace in fear praying to god to help me, I look into her green cat-like eyes making me scream in pain as my head started to hurt, she raised a knife but before she could swing it at me, a shadow with a white glowing curly hair pinned her to the wall making her scream in pain. I stood up quickly, watching the shadow that saved me turn the purple-haired woman into black smoke, disappearing.

The shadow looked at me walking to me and wrapped its arms around me, I didn't scream, I didn't shake, cry, struggle, or pass out. It's like I wasn't afraid. The shadow spoke to me.

    "Close your eyes sweetie" The shadow spoke revealing their very angelic soothing voice.

I closed my eyes.

.

.

.

   "I'll see you another day...don't be afraid anymore...open your eyes" The shadow whispered in my ear.

I open my eyes looking behind me but no one was there, I look around me trying to find the shadow. I then heard Yui's voice, I follow her voice into a room that had a slight rusty lock that got broken, I walked inside to see Yui reading something.