10. Trust #3 / "Fun" Tea Time with Reiji

Bold - Thinking

Italics- Flashbacks

Code Words-

Recap

Shu chuckles.

    ".... Once the time comes..." Shu answered before flashing away.

Ayato lets go of me making me stumble forward a bit. Ayato sighs angrily as he looks at me.

    "Let's go before we make more of a scene," Ayato said as he sees people looking at us.

I nod as I walk behind him.

    '(Y/n)...why are you so addictive...'

End of Recap

Next Day (Time- 7:00 PM)

(Y/n) P.O.V

    My eyes open slowly. My vision was slightly blurry for a second before becoming clear after blinking a few times. Pain rushes through my head making me groan putting my right hand on my forehead, I sit up swinging my legs off the bed. I stand up stumbling a little but I quickly held onto the side of my bed for support, and slowly walk to my door opening it. I look around confused as i stand in the hallway. 

    What did the hell happen? Did Laito carry me to my room? Gruh, fuck, my head. 

I hissed as the pain in my head hurts more. I walk down the stairs, looking around. I look at the time and it was Seven a-clock, groaning in frustration I walk to the living room before sitting on the couch. 

    "Damn it, I'ma have a lot of work tomorrow from my classes," I said to myself leaning against the couch my hands covering my face. 

    "(Y/n)-chan, you're awake," 

I move my hands away and it was Kanato in front of me. I raised my eyebrows in shock. 

    "K-Kanato-kun, aren't you supposed to be at school?" I asked.

Kanato giggles hugging Teddy.

    "Teddy and I were worried about you so we skipped school today to look after you, Shu wanted to but, I wanted to, I'm tired of him hogging you all the time," Kanato said smiling. 

I chuckle slightly.

    "Thank you, Kanato and Teddy," 

Kanato smiles happily. 

I notice my height with Kanato... suddenly I felt triggered. He's taller than me when he's shorter than the rest of his brothers. I pout.

    "Kanato, why are you taller?" I asked.

He laughs.

    "So cute~! It's because I'm a boy (Y/n)-chan, come with me. Today we are gonna visit somewhere first," Kanato tells me walking in a direction I have never walked to before.

I tilt my head before walking behind him. A couple of minutes after, we walk out of a door revealing a big garden, I look around in awe. 

    "Wow.... so.... so beautiful," I mumbled looking at all the flowers, vines and trees not noticing Kanato looking at me over his shoulder with a sweet gentle yet sadistic smile. 

I crouch down in front of some healthy red roses, smiling I smelled it. It has such a sweet and soothing aroma. 

    "(Y/n)-chan, I would like you to pick up those roses and follow me,... I don't like to be kept waiting. Okay?" Kanato spoke handing me some scissors.