22. The Mukami Brothers

Bold - Thinking

Italic- Flashbacks 

Italic and Bold- Narration

Recap

I smirk slightly as I finally escaped those guys before gasping a bit seeing a guy come out of the morning fog. I stop running, standing in front of the guy. He had short ruffled black hair with white tips, his blue-grey eyes look at me.

    'You've got to be kidding me, please be the last one,' I thought as I glare at him.

    "Eve, I've come for you," He said.

My eyes widened.

    'That voice. It's him! And those other guys were at the crash with him too!' I thought.

    "Y-You! Who are you!- ah!" I said before yelling in shock as he grabs my wrist pulling me towards him.

I will...

entrust everything to you.

"You're mine..." 

End of Recap

All will be made clear, in the course of nature.

.

.

.

Eve.

(Y/n) P.O.V

I gasp as I sit up, looking around my surroundings then figuring out that I am not in the same mansion. I notice I was sitting on a couch next to a huge window where I can see a large pool and a structure that looks like a gazebo next to it. 

    "Where am I?

    "Where am I?... This is not the mansion I'm currently living at," I said to myself. 

    "You're finally awake," A voice said. 

I look to my right seeing that guy who pulled me, sitting on an armchair across from me with a book in his hand. 

    "You sleep so soundly, for a livestock." He said while reading his book.

I give an annoyed yet worried expression as I stood up.

    "Y-You must really have some nerve to call me that! W-Who are you?! Also... where in the hell am I!" I yelled looking at him, before looking around again. He said nothing. I glare at him.