9. A Day with a Pervert

Bold - Thinking

Italics- Flashbacks

Code Words-

(f/f)- Favorite flavor

Recap

Kanato P.O.V

I look at Teddy drinking the shake (Y/n)-Chan gave me.

    "You know Teddy, maybe we should make (Y/n) our bride...our sweet little doll," I said giggling.

(Y/n), you'll stay with me forever, I'll make you fall for me and we will be together,

.

forever

and

ever.

End of Recap

(Y/n) P.O.V

    I arrived at the rooftop and sat on a bench, I look up at the sky observing the stars. I'm pretty much a stargazer, stars somehow catch my attention, they are so bright and beautiful, whats even cooler is stars form up something and it tells a story. Yeah, call me a nerd, it's not the first time. 

    'I wonder what's gonna happen today....' I thought, closing my eyes as the wind brushes through my hair.

I stopped thinking as I hear a voice. 

.

.

.

    "I love you." The voice said.

I rolled my eyes as I cringed. Great there is a stupid couple up here, I stood up and peaked where the voice is coming from. My eyes widened as I see Laito, standing in front of the bars looking up at the sky. 

    "Forever, and ever, and ever," Laito said.

I tilt my head in confusion.

    "Whether you desire it or not, I have never forgotten you, even for an instant," Laito said closing his eyes with a tint of blush on his cheeks.

    "I remember your voice, your scent...your everything," Laito said before inhaling and exhaling out sounding very sexual.

He suddenly opens his eyes glaring.

    "Oi, who goes there?" Laito said in his deep voice. 

I gasp before revealing myself. Laito notices me and smirks walking towards me before standing a little too close to me.

    "Curvy-Chan, it's bad to eavesdrop." Laito cooed. 

I chuckle nervously.

    "H-Hehe, sorry, I didn't mean to, I was just stargazing then I heard your voice..." I said nervously.

    "But you heard a little of this and that, didn't you?" Laito said stepping closer making me back into the wall.

    "Y-Y-Yeah but uh um...." I stuttered feeling nervous.

    "Ah~ I would punish you right now but, I just have to wait for that fear of yours to permanently go away" Laito whispered in my ear making me gulp.