12. Truth

Bold - Thinking

Italics- Flashbacks

Recap

I growl crossing my arms across my chest as we walked outside and into the limo. Suddenly, I feel strange and worried about going to school... like something might happen.

.

.

.

Something bad

End of Recap

(Y/n) P.O.V

    I sit in the limo between Shu and Reiji. The one closes to the door is Shu, I, Reiji, Ayato, Kanato, Yui, Laito, and Subaru. We all sit in silence. I look at Yui then at Ayato, where both of them are looking down, I look away to look at the floor. Reiji spoke up making everyone look at him. I look at Reiji.

    "(Y/n), tell us... how's your progress with your phobia? You're certainly confusing me, I need honest answers. I need to make sure you're not lying about it," Reiji asked looking at me.

Everyone attention is on me. I lean back.

    "I told you if I didn't then let me explain. I need to trust people to let them touch me or I need to be really confident to touch someone or get used to the person," I replied. 

Ayato frowns.

    "Then it isn't a phobia. Your those type of people that don't like to be touched by strangers, you need to get to know them first," Ayato said to me. 

I frown glaring.

    "I think your lying, Miss. Untouchable," Ayato finished as he glares.

I sighed as I pull out my teardrop necklace from my tank top then pulling out my spellbook from my school bag, I flip through the pages before stopping at the page I want. Clearing my throat, I read the info of the spell on the book page.

    " "Truth spell. This spell makes the person or you answer truthfully when someone else asks you a question. ONLY questions. This spell lasts for 10 minutes." " I said reading out loud.

I closed my book putting it back in my bag before holding my teardrop necklace and saying the spell chant making the teardrop glow bright silver almost looking white. I open my eyes and they were probably dull since my vision is blurred. 

3rd P.O.V

    "Humph fine. Do you really have a Haphephobia?" Ayato asks.

    "Yes," You replied firmly. 

    "Do you let people touch you if you trust them," Reiji asks.

    "Yes,"

    "...Who do you trust," Subaru asks. 

    "Shu, Laito, and Kanato" You replied.

Reiji growls while Shu smirks and Kanato and Laito smile. Subaru scoffs looking away, Ayato secretly clenches his fist together.

    "4 minutes has been up," Shu said.

    "Did Yui ever touch you?" Reiji ask.

    "No," You replied.

Reiji hums thinking.

    "She's certainly telling the truth since Yui didn't touch her before. (Y/n) and Yui knew each other since they were children and (Y/n) didn't even let Yui touch her," Reiji explained to the brothers.