20. The Awakening (Special Long Chapter)(End of Season 1)

Recap

    "Stay your distance from her for now," Kazuhiko said.

Subaru scoffs.

    "What gives you the right to say that?"

Kazuhiko and Kane chuckle while looking down as they both cross their arms before looking back up with a smirk.

    "Gotta break it to you but," Kazuhiko started off.

.

.

.

    "We are her twin older brothers." Kane finished smirking.

    "HUH?!"

End of Recap

3rd P.O.V (In (Y/N) room)

    "You guys...are her twin brothers?" Reiji asked.

the twin's nod.

    "She's our youngest twin sister."

    "Wait, you guys are triplets?!" Laito asked in shock.

    "Yeah. We are 17. Almost 18"

    "Wait so...she isn't 16?!" Ayato said.

    "Nope. Heh, we have a long story to tell but it's not for us to tell. You should ask your two older brothers." Kane said as he looks at Reiji and Shu.

The four brothers look at them.

    "W-What?" Kanato said.

Reiji and Shu looked at each other before sighing.

    "Shu and I knew (Y/n) when she was born. Along with Kane and Kazuhiko. We were at their birth when we found out that Cordelia will kill their mother. We vowed to protect her and marry her. But now it got complicated. In fact, you...Ayato, met her when we were kids. She was your childhood crush."

Laito and Kanato's eyes widened. They look at Ayato.

    "Wait...she's the daughter of that woman?" Laito said in shock. Kanato looks surprised along with Ayato since he didn't know (Y/n) was her daughter.

    "So she was the one you were talking about when you were a kid?" Subaru said raising his eyebrow up.

Ayato nodded.

    "On the day I tasted her blood... it tasted exactly like Marigold. (Y/n) is Marigold...but i didn't know she was the daughter of her"

    "I just want to say... just because you, Reiji, and Shu knew her before us... that doesn't mean I'm not gonna stop chasing after her. Teddy and I want her too," Kanato said as he smirks at his brothers.

Subaru scoffs.

    "Yeah right, you think she will marry a child-like vampire like you?" Subaru said crossing his arms.

    "I don't think she will marry a hot-headed vampire like you," Laito said with a smirk.

    "Forget it, she would gladly marry a guy like me, someone who would treat her properly," Reiji said pushing his glasses up.

Ayato laughs.

    "In your dreams tableware, Marigold will marry me. We both promised each other when we were children!"