10

Eddie finally catches up to Richie, first pumping some air from his inhaler into his mouth.
"Awe, always chasing after me Eds. You know I play hard to get."
"OH god, Fuck me."
"Gladly." Richie sends Eddie and wink. Eddie rolls his eyes.
"I don't want any STD's from you."
"Really? Your mom most likely gave you all of he sexual diseases when you came out of her fat vagina."
"That is so not funny."
"The truth hurts Eds."
"Oh shut it. What's taking them so long?"
"Big Bill is running this way now."
"Guh- get in the back, we gotta pick them up, up front." Bill panted.
"Okay, and Richie I swear on your life if you smack my butt again I won't talk to you for the rest of the day."
"It's worth it."
Eddie hurries up and sits himself down, slightly hurting his ass.
"I wasn't going to smack your plump ass Eds."
"Plump?"
"No I said dump. Cause it smells like a dump."
"Richie, it's okay to be jealous of my plump, luscious butt."
"Yeah yeah... you got me there Eddie."
"I know."
Bill starts the truck and drives on over the the front of the theater.
He rolls down the window and locks his eyes with Stan.
"Stu- Stanley... Can you help me reconfigure my GPS system? I need directions to get into your pants."
"Bill!!!" Stan blushes and flusters, while everyone else is dying of laughter.
"Holy shit Bill! That was great." Richie cheered.
"And you didn't stutter." Mike added.
"I h-had to practice it a cuh-c-couple times in my head."
Stan goes over to Bill and whispers in his ear, "I'll check your fluids with my dipstick."
Bill blushes and whispers back, "That was p-puh-probably the hottest th-thing you have ever said."
"I can be naughty when I want to be." Stan winks and pulls Bill in for a kiss.
"Hey love birds! Can we go please?" Beverly asks, ruining their moment.
"Beverly, you always ruin their moment." Ben complained.
Bill moved over to the passenger side so Stan can drive them back to Richie's place.
"So what's next?" Mike asks curiously.
"Get some ice cream and go smoke at the park?" Stan speaks.
"I'm down, lemme yell to Richie about it."
"Why can't you just text him Bev?"
"Because Stan, I like to yell and have fun."
"If yelling is fun for you I guess."
Beverly rolls down the window and yells to the back of the truck to the two oblivious love morons.
"HEY GUYS! DO YOU WANNA GET SOME ICE CREAM THEN GO TO THE PARK?!"
"You don't have to yell so freaking loud! We aren't on the highway!"
"I WILL TAKE THAT AS A YES!"
Eddie shakes his head, then runs his arms up and down.
"You cold eds?"
"No I'm fine."
"Oh. Okay" Eddie looks at Richie and sees that he just wanted a reason to be near Eddie.
"Okay, maybe I am a little cold."
"Well you should come and sit next to your daddy so I can warm you up."
"Okay. But, I'm practically the daddy."
"Then come sit next to me Daddy."
The big brown eyes that belong to Eddie roll, while Richie's are filled with love. Eddie slides on over next to Richie, shoulder to shoulder, knee to knee, then... hand in hand.
"Do you like me Richie?"
"Yeah of course Eds, you are my best friend."
"No, I mean like me, like me."
"Well.. do you like me, like me?"
"Lets say our answers on the count of three."
"1.. 2.. 3.." They count in sync.
"Yes." Eddie says, but Richie doesn't say anything.
"Richie? You didn't say anything."
"I'm just so surprise that you like me like that Eddie." Richie shakes his head in disbelief.
"You could have just say no Richie." Eddie let's go of his hand and slides back on over to his side of the truck. The small boy is trying to hold back his tears.
"No eds, I mean-"
"Don't call me Eds, Richard!"
"Sorry... I guess I'll tell you later."
"Don't bother...I won't care to listen to your reasons of why you don't like me."
"Eddie just let me talk!"
"Fine, but I'm not gonna listen."
"Eddie, yes I don't like you... it's because I love you. I love everything about you, even your short temper. I've been trying to fight this feeling for so long, but.. I thought it would ruin our friendship if you didn't like me back. Hell Eddie! You can ask the losers, and they know that I'm in love with you."
"Wow, for someone who has such a trash mouth, I never knew they could speak such wonderful words... I love you too Richie. You can also ask the losers and they all know that I've been in love with you. Even when you piss me off Rich my love for you over powers it." Richie and Eddie stare into each other's eyes, both filled with Awe. Eddie stretches over and holds out his hand. Richie reaches over and grabs it, then pulling him gently next to him.
"I'm sorry for getting mad."
"It's fine eds."
"Don't call me That."
"So.. what does this make us?"
"Friends who have deep feelings for each other."
"Sounds good to me Eddie." Richie takes Eddie's hand and kisses the top of it.
"I like when you kiss me."
"Have you ever been kissed on the lips?"
"Umm, no."
"Do you want to know how it feels?"
"Definitely. But in private"
"Sounds good to me." Eddie leans his head on Richie's shoulder.
*buzzz*
Richie's phone buzzes.
Text message from Bev:
Bev: praise the Lord that my gay lovers are together