11

"Well I'll be damn! This ice cream is the shit!"
"You said it Rich." Ben smiled at Richie and took another lick of his fudge brownie ice cream on a waffle cone. Eddie stares at Richie while drinking his strawberry milkshake, slightly bending his straw with his fingers. Richie turns his eyes to Eddie knowing that he wants some sort of attention. Eddie turns his eyes the other way towards the window pretending to notice the flowers outside. Richie smiles and trods toward him, thinking of what he should say to Eds.
"Hey, can I have a sip of your milkshake, it looks quite tasty."
"Yes, but you have to get another stra-" Before Eddie could finish his last word, Richie placed his lips on the straw up to his mouth taking a long sip. Eddie was in disbelief.
"You take that fucking straw out and go get me a new one you slob."
"You are gonna have to get use to my salvia when we kiss Eddie bear."
"Who's says I'm going to kiss you?"
"It won't be long until you can't resist the feeling of my chapped lips up against yours, roughly pushing you up against the wall, leaving marks down your nec-"
"Okay Richie! Okay... I get the point. Now shut up will ya." Without even realizing it, Eddie, who was picturing the seceniro richie described, took a sip from the mint chocolate salvia covered straw.
"You still want that straw Eds?" Eddie got red and was about to yell at Richie, but in a way, Richie was right. He might as well get use to it.
"N-no, I'm fine." He replied quietly and smiled up at Richie. Richie chucked and pinched his cheek.
"You are too Adorable Eds."
"Shut up... the losers are gonna start to notice that we have a "thing" now."
"Eddie, they have known. Can't you see them over there all whispering and staring at us?" Eddie turns his eyes toward them and they all quickly turn their heads away, pretending to laugh and have a conversation with one another.
"Come on my good fellows! I believe bird man's truck needs are attention to the park!"
"Onward and upward Benny boy, just finish your ice cream in the truck."
***
Stanley was pulling his white truck up into the parking lot of the park. They all got out of the car and headed to there lil hangout spot in the woods behind the park and down by to the creek.
"Are you gonna smoke weed Eddie? I'm not sure if it's good for your lungs." Eddie was about to answer Ben's question when someone rudely interrupts.
"Eddie Bear will be fine, his lungs aren't fucked up at all. His psycho mom made him believe that there was something way wrong with him for years which i tell him all the time that it isnt true. Right eds?"
"Yeah you pretty much summed it up in your own Richie way."
"What do you mean my "Richie way?"
"You know Rich, it is a probability that my lungs are fucked up, and that gross ass mother wasn't lying."
"You don't really believe that."
"I kinda do rich."
"The Fuck eds? You know thats not true."
"Don't call me 'Eds'!"
"Jesus, I'm taking a walk. Bev, you can get them high as fuck if you want to."
"Wait Rich-"
"I'll be back! I just need a good 5 minutes. That okay with you Eddie!?"
"Why the Fuck are you getting mad at me? I didn't do anything to You!"
"Yeah you did Eddie, you don't believe me. So I am going to be a little shit head and run away from my problem. I'll be back in 5 and if I'm not... then I'm dead."
Richie's pov
Damn it! I should of been nicer to him. I always tell him his body isn't fucked up or he isnt fucked up and he doesn't even believe me. His fucking mom tortured him brain and made him "ill"
My shoes crush the gravel as I walk along the creek trying to clear my head. My shoe prints lightly glisten with water. With eds, I want him to be okay with himself. I don't want him to believe he has these problems, or even fucking worry that he will get these problems. I run my hand through my hair and keep walking.
"Hey fag! Where's your boy toy at?"
"Is he at your house getting himself all loosen up for ya?" Patrick and Henry went in for a high-5.
"Oh shut the Fuck up Henry. We all know you banged Patrick last year, so lighten up with the f-ing gay shit."
"And who said you can talk to me that way dick sucker?"
"Your mom after she blew me four times cause she couldn't get me to climax." Man! I am getting good with my comebacks.
"You are getting it now boy."
"What? My dick sucked by an other Bowers? My lucky day." Any moment now Henry will yell a few more insults then punch me in the face, but not today. I walk up to Henry still screaming at me, and sock him hard in the jaw with my fist, knowing I broke at least my ring finger.
Henry falls to ground knocked out shit! Did I just knock him out unconscious?! Patrick looks at me and for the first time, I can see fear in his eyes. I back away slowly so Patrick can pick up or drag him. I watch him pick him up and over his shoulder and he scurried away. I hold my bruised hand and try to open it but all I feel is pain. I sit on a big rock next to the creek looking down at the water when I feel that same damn presence again. Just two eyes staring at me. I want to look around but at the same time I'm scared. More like scared for eds. I stand up and about 37 feet behind me to my right is this tall plain black figure with bright yellow eyes but no face. His hands have 4 fingers but they aren't fingers, they are more like very sharp triangular shaped sorta deal. His body is super thin and lanky. He is about 7ft but all over, he is completely pitch black.
"Hi Richie..." the creature said.
"I've been following you around."
"Yeah? Well fuck you and leave me alone." I pick up a huge rock next to me.
"Why Richie, I just wanted to talk."
"Richie!"
"Richie"
"Trashmouth where you at?"
YES, the sound of my amazing friends.
"Sorry, not today, and not ever." I threw the rock at him where it should of hit him in the stomach but it went straight through him, like he collected it some how.
"Thanks for the rock. No I have a stronger scent."
"Good bye Richard."
And with that, be was gone.
What the Fuck?!
"Richie! Richi- THERE YOU ARE!" I turn around and see my sweet boy running towards me. I open my arms for him and embrace him close."
"What the fuck happened to 5 minutes asshole! We were all worried about You? Are you Okay?"
"Yeah Eddie, I'm fine."
"No you're not. You are white as hell." Bird man said to me.
"Guys it's fine-"
"What the hell happened to your hand? Your fingers are swollen."
"ILL tell you later Ben. Let's just call it a day honestly. It's already 6 and I got to be home by 8. So let's go back to my house, grab everyone's thing and go home."
"Well can I help you with your ha-"
"No Eddie, I just want to go home. I'll take care of it myself."
"Well c-come on everyone, luh-lets go home."