❪ 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐑𝐄𝐃 𝐂𝐀𝐑𝐏𝐄𝐓 ❫

──────୨♡୧──────

──────୨♡୧──────

"i can't believe we're at the amas... oh my god..." hoseok gleefully squealed.

you laughed at him, "i know, it feels so surreal. someone pinch me." you say figuratively, but someone literally does pinch you. "ouch! i didn't mean literally!"

"sorry maknae," jungkook teased as he ruffled your head.

"i feel offended, just because i came here later than you doesn't mean you can treat me like a little child..." you pouted as he hugged you.

"sorry maknae," jungkook chuckled as he placed a gentle kiss at the side of your head.

"aigoo, let's go you four. we're going to miss the limo if you guys the any minute longer," yoongi groaned as he walked back out to the main dressing room.

you, jungkook, hoseok and jimin all got up and walked where yoongi had told you to go.

jimin was so awfully quiet, he was a bundle of nerves before you approached him.

"hey minnie? it's going to be alright, i promise. you look fine," you say as you fixed his hair a little.

jimin sighed out deeply, "b-but [Y/N]... there's a lot of american people who'll look at us and think we're not good enough. i'm scared they're going to judge me like that and that can prevent us from working together with a bunch of people in the future..."

"nonsense! you can never go too far with first impressions. as long as you don't do anything wrong, you'll be fine jimin," seokjin soon joined the conversation on comforting jimin.

"i-i– fine..." he mumbled cutely as you hugged him.

"chin up, we're going to the car now," you smiled as he gently took your hand and off you guys went.

⌒ ⌒ ⌒ ⌒ ⌒

"bts! over here!" the paparazzi shouted at you guys. you posed and flashed one of your infamous smiles.

"beautiful! this way, [Y/N]!" another one shouted. the attention you guys were getting was amazing. the americans treated you all well and now it was time for the performance.

you had jitters because you'd be performing in front of so many people and so many american celebrities, you almost fainted at the thought of performing in front of all the djs.

⌒ ⌒ ⌒ ⌒ ⌒

you heard the familiar screams on-stage, " [L/N] [Y/N], kim namjoon, kim seokjin, min yoongi, jung hoseok, park jimin, kim taehyung, jeon jungkook, bts!"

the song started and you executed your performance beautifully. almost everyone was chanting for you and you smile a little at the end.

you also enjoyed the performances when you sat back down after your american debut. it felt so good that you were getting recognized not only in korea but overseas too.

you could see now that jimin was bursting with happiness.

"hyung, hyung! did you see that all of the armys were chanting at us? i was so happy!" jimin squealed, you laughed.

it was a perfect day for you.