❪ 𝐀𝐁𝐔𝐒𝐄 ❫

trigger warning: this chapter will mention abuse (physically and mentally)

trigger warning:
this chapter will mention abuse (physically and mentally).
if you have trouble reading these kinds of things, please skip this chapter.
you have been warned.

──────୨♡୧──────

"restart the whole damn thing again," the choreographer demanded as the music stopped and all you could hear were pants all throughout the room. this was shortly after the bangtan boys had finally accepted you and you finally felt included in the group.

the new choreography for n.o was so incredibly hard for the eight of you guys to perfect and the new choreographer was being very hard on all of you, "i want to see synchronization! you guys look like eight pairs of flailing arms trying to find its body. the comeback date is getting closer and closer by the minute and none of you are getting it right," he scolds as we bow our heads in apology.

the music starts again and you know you've made a mistake when you hear the music stop and the choreographer scream your name, "[y/n]! how many times do i have to tell you that it's right arm, then left arm? what part of that do you not understand? you were also two beats late, but you're lucky you went back into beat just as i was about to yell," the grumbled as you bow your head again.

"you know what? go home, get some rest and we'll do this again tomorrow. you guys better be ready because i am not taking this kind of performance as a response to my choreographing," the choreographer said as more pants were heard and footsteps followed, you were about to grab your water bottle but the choreographer told you to stay behind.

"don't be too long, [y/n]. the rest of the maknae line was about to pass out," namjoon waves as he's one of the last members to exit the practice room, the choreographer brings out the dreaded scale, "step on it, if i see the number going past 50, i am going to make sure you starve."

you gulp and step on the scale, the number showing 56 kilos. a smack resonated in the empty practice room as you held to your cheek, "no wonder you've been several beats behind. you've been getting fat, you are not allowed to eat tomorrow. understood? only lemon water and a protein bar," he orders as you nod, tears forming in your eyes as he tells you to make your exit.

the throbbing in your cheek didn't get any better, you were thankful for the darkness of the night and of the car. if someone saw the big red handprint, you didn't know how you would tell them.

⌒ ⌒ ⌒ ⌒ ⌒

"where is [y/n]?" jungkook yawns as he steps out of his room, "she's not inside," he asked as seokjin, behind the kitchen counter of their tiny dorm, shrugged, "i'm not sure, she just left a note saying that she'll be back later this evening. she didn't even eat her breakfast."

jungkook nods and plops on the couch, where jimin was, laying his head on jimin's lap, "you still sleepy kook? thank god it's our day off today," jimin ran his fingers through jungkook's hair, "hm," he hummed as a response, too lazy to give a full one, "eat breakfast first at least."