❪ 𝐁𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐓𝐀𝐍'𝐒 𝐂𝐔𝐃𝐃𝐋𝐄 𝐁𝐀𝐁𝐘 ❫

part 2 to bangtan's baby

"goodnight, joonie, and tae, and jungkook, and yoongi," [Y/N] mumbled as she tried to doze off but with four other people on the bed, it was impossible. they all kept shifting around and groaning at each other because they didn't have enough space.

yoongi groaned, "[Y/N]," he warned, "go to sleep," he mumbled as he snuggled into the sheets, it smelled like [Y/N], so it was easier for him to doze off but the boys rustling around wasn't making it very easy for him.

"yeah, we don't want our cuddle monster to have eye-bags, don't we?" jungkook added as joonie nodded sleepily, with his almost swollen face as it was smushed against yoogie's shoulder half of the time.

"well, i mean, if it weren't for the three idiots that were complaining, i would be fast asleep in joon's arms right now," [Y/N] huffed as she side-eyed taehyung, the one who brought it up first. taehyung pouted at the look of [Y/N]'s face, "you're so mean... i just wanted to know if you'd cuddle with me, i didn't know that the boys would want to cuddle too..."

[Y/N]'s face softened, it really wasn't his fault that the boys wanted to apparently chime in and cuddle too, "i'm sorry, taehyung. it's not your fault," she sighed as she tried to get herself more comfortable, with the mass of elbows and knees against her body.

as the clock ticked by, one-by-one, all of the boys drifted off to sleep, very comfortable sleep, while [Y/N] had been mumbling curses at all of them under her breath for insisting on sleeping together with you and cuddling. even getting a glass of water was hard in itself, yoongi's habit of cuddling with her was that he held [Y/N] very tight to his chest and would wake up if she pried his hands off of herself. but there is some way you could get out...his warm body would shift once in a while, it would be a small opening for [Y/N] to get out of his grip.

there it was.

the shift.

she quickly got out of his grasp and breathed a sigh of relief when he didn't want up and cuddled a nearby pillow instead. the only difficult part now would be not stepping on the sleeping boys around her, step by step.

the bouncy bed didn't make it much easier of her as she narrowly just avoided one of jungkook's limbs and namjoon's head. but she got out of the mess of the members and finally got up to get a desperately needed glass of water, turning on the dimmed lights and cheered in happiness when she saw an opened bottle of wine on the counter.

she was gonna have a fun night tonight.

[Y/N] approached the bottle and grabbed it, "what are you doing?" a voice startled her from behind her, it was slightly groggy from the sleep. [Y/N]'s whole frame freezes up and looks behind her to see yoongi and jin, but jin didn't look sleepy at all.

"why do you have my bottle of wine in your hands?" jin asked with narrowed eyes, and yoongi was rubbing sleepiness out of his eyes, "and why are you out of bed? i missed you," he mumbled as he walked towards you, warm arms engulfing your body.

"give back my bottle of wine!" jin whined as he walked towards you too, grabbing the wine bottle out of your hands, "i was gonna enjoy a glass!" you defended yourself as you tried to get a smol sleepy yoongi off of yourself.

"yeah, but it isn't yours, which means you can't enjoy a small glass," jin gave her a stink-eye while sticking out his tongue, "but jinnnnn," you whined, making grabby hands towards the male but jin snatched the bottle of wine out of your hands and with yoongi around your frame, it was much harder to get the wine bottle back from the annoying rascal everyone calls jin.

"i'm going to put this back on the display shelf, who even put it on the kitchen counter?" jin shook his head, you pouted as he walked over to the other side of the room to place it back where it was before, "awh man, what am i going to do for the rest of the six hours?"

"you can cuddle against me, in my own room. just us two, without six other annoying arms trying to get you out of my grip," yoongi mumbles against your shoulder, "come on, cuddle with me," he says as he pushes you towards his room, you couldn't complain as you waved jin a small goodbye, he laughs a little as you get dragged away (more like hugged away) into yoongi's room.

yoongi gets into his bed first and tucks himself in, then you get in and cuddle up against yoongi. the lights were never turned on, so you cuddled him in silence before finally succumbing to slumber.

⌒ ⌒ ⌒ ⌒ ⌒

"YAH! [Y/N] ESCAPED FROM OUR CUDDLES LAST NIGHT!" taehyung suddenly shout, waking up the whole neighborhood, joon and kook were jolted awake from their sleep as they were right beside him when he screamed, "hm? where's [y/n]ie?" namjoon asked as he rubbed his eyes open, "oh shit, i have a comeback meeting today," he quickly realizes as he scrambles up and enters his own room to take a shower.

"aigoo, why did you need to scream?" jungkook closed his eyes again and snuggled deeper into [y/n]'s sheets, they helped him get a good night's sleep too, taehyung was a pouty babie indeed, "i really wanted to cuddle with [y/n]ie but she escaped and the worst part is that yoongi escaped with her!"

"i'm gonna go check in yoongi's room," taehyung huffs still with a small pout dancing his lips and opening yoongi's door, there they were. both basking in their morning glory, "yah! you guys left us!" taehyung cried dramatically as they both too were jolted awake by the screaming of taehyung.

"yes, because it was uncomfortable and i couldn't get any sleep done with you guys all up in my personal space," you mumbled with your morning voice and taehyung seemed to melt, "wow, i love your morning voice and it never fails to surprise me," he smiled as yoongi rolled his eyes, it was his turn to show off his morning voice, "mine is better," he mumbled, you and taehyung agreed.

"so, what are we doing today, boys?"

⌒ ⌒ ⌒ ⌒ ⌒

200318
author's note:
hellO! it's been like almost two years i haven't updated
this book properly. for the past two years, i've only
went back to edit a few things and then left for a few months
to do other things in the real life, away from the virtual world.
i'm so sorry i left you hanging, but i can't make promises
that i'll update this book regularly because of how i am,
i always am on and off when it comes to this account so
i'm never always consistently there to update things. but i hope
i can update more regularly, more than two years every few chapters :)