❪ 𝐒𝐎𝐋𝐎 ❫

⌒ ⌒ ⌒ ⌒ ⌒

⌒ ⌒ ⌒ ⌒ ⌒

"so, [Y/N], you've been traveling overseas without bangtan a lot for your solo debut, what's your next step for your solo career?" the interviewer asked, [Y/N] just smiled and shrugged.

"i don't know what's going to happen for my own career, but i'm not going to leave bangtan any soon," she explains while she fiddles with her fingers, trying to find the right words, "they're family. i came into the group a tad bit late but they're still family."

the interview soon was over and [Y/N] had a chance to breathe, she was jam-packed with her interviews and she was obviously tired. but what was making her even more tired was being away from the boys.

she hated that feeling of homesickness, she just wanted to be in the arms of bangtan, her home. her family.

"alright then, [Y/N]! next on the schedule is a little performance for the magazine you shot for! you don't need to dance, it's just the acoustic version," her manager smiled brightly, [Y/N] smiled thankfully but had to break the news to her.

"i don't really think my mental and physical state is enough to perform again. i feel drained and i want to rest for a bit today, if you could please do that for me?" [Y/N] pleaded as the manager's eyes softened.

"alright then dear, go to the hotel and rest. if i see you chatting with the boys, i'm going to sign you on more interviews next time," the manager teased as she gave a grateful smile in return.

she did arrive to the hotel safely and the first thing she was was text jeongguk.

MESSAGES BETWEEN jeon jeongguk 🐰 AND YOU

y/n
jk? are you guys free rn?
5.38 PM

jeon jeongguk 🐰
yeah, we are. do you
want to call?
5.38 PM

y/n
ofc i want to call
5.39 PM
all i've been doing
today is draining my energy
5.39 PM

jeon jeongguk 🐰
yah, if our hyungs hear this,
they'll be pissed off at you
5.39 PM
rest your butt at the hotel.
or else i'll call your manager
myself.
5.40 PM

y/n
i already requested manager-nim
to take the day off. i just miss you
guys so much.
5.40 PM
i wanna go home
5.41 PM

jeon jeongguk 🐰
come home and never leave then.
the hyungs would be happy.
5.42 PM

y/n
i feel so lonely without
you guys making me laugh.
i just want to drop everything
here and go back home. or
be in two places at once.
idk, i want to feel your cuddles
again.
5.43 PM

jeon jeongguk 🐰
come. home. then.
i'll tell you manager to drop the
whole schedule. just please
don't overwork yourself, okay?
5.43 PM

y/n
okay, tell the boys i love them.
5.44 PM
and i love you too kook 💗
5.44 PM

jeon jeongguk 🐰
i know. come back home
as soon as possible, okay?
5.45 PM

y/n
okay 🙈💓
5.46 PM
read

after the series of texts, [Y/N] decided to sleep it off and wish for the best for the rest of the week and the week went by fast.

her burning passion to go home was growing bigger and bigger for every second that passed, she thought that her solo career was useless if she would get homesick everytime she left.

"boys? i'm home," [Y/N] called out softly as she took off her shoes and entered the house with her luggage, she could hear a pair of rhythmic footsteps coming towards her and she just embraced the familiar woody smell.

"i missed you," jeongguk sighed as [Y/N] buried her face into his neck, snuggling into the crook of his neck.

"i know, i miss you too," [Y/N] mumbled against his skin, "where's the others?" she asked softly again as jeongguk shrugged.

"they're out buying groceries or whatever. yoongi and jimin were the only ones that stayed," jeongguk explained as he took her luggage and helped with the other carry-ons too.

yoongi and jimin greeted [Y/N] with big bear hugs and kisses on the cheek (as well as some scolding, 'wHY DIDN'T YOU COME BACK HOME SOONER').

at the end of the day, [Y/N] was pretty satisfied.

⌒ ⌒ ⌒ ⌒ ⌒

some kook x y/n for ya