Searching for a friend

The next few days were very boring, there wasn't much action. The skai kru experienced an acid fog, two of their people went missing and another one died. But last night something interesting happened last night a little child sat down beside the dark skinned male on watch and then stabbed him in the throat crying as she watche him die. I wasn't sure what he did to deserve death but I do know he didn't deserve to die like that. The next morning the someone found his body and he was buried outside of their walls with the other dead which was a strange. Why leave the bodies untouched in the ground? What did that do?  An argument breaks out between Clarke and the boy who always seems to start trouble. The string the boy up into a tree with a rope around his neck but he is saved by the longer haired boy when the little girl from the night before admits what she had done. A small group of them drag the girl out and into the forest and a hunt begins. Interesting- these children have no rules no guidleines, their leaders are slacking, they might just kill themselves off and save us the  hastle.

I decide enough time has passed since I've seen Lincoln and climb down from my perch, sneaking through the shadows until I get far enough that I'm comfortable enough to walk in the sun. I continue on toward the Trikru village where Lincoln is a warrior and I left my horse the last few times. Perhaps he was injured somehow and sought out a healer? Maybe Nikho had seen him? I wasn't sure but all I knew was I needed to find my friend and soon. I trek on for a few more hours before I reach the village, I touch the statue as I slide past it and into the village. I find Nikho's hut and knock twice before entering the hut. He is bent over a younger pregnant girl, her skin glowing-it was her first child. I give a small smile as she bends her head in my direcion. Nikho finishes up and sends the girl on her way.

"Lacey chit na ai dula op gon yu? Em has been a long gou yunglen ." (Lacey what can i do for you?It has been a long time youngling. ) He greets cleaning up his workplace, tossing the liquid in the bowl out the window and setting the bowl on the window sill.

" Yu look ena ai lukot. Ai laik hir lufa au Lincoln. Oso yu don orders kom Heda oso were raun middle kom em en he jos vanished. Ai thought mebi he came her." (You look well my friend. I am here looking for Lincoln. We have orders from heda we were in the middle of it and he just vanished. I thought maybe he came here. "Have you seen him?"

He shakes his head. "Nou unfortunately nou ai haven't seen em." (No unfortunately not i haven't seen him.) "He might be at his hole out in the woods, have you checked there?" 

"No not yet. I'll head there now." He nods as i take my leave and start the trek towards Lincoln's cave. It was a long ways to go, it would take most of the day. Several hours later I come across a small lake...I refilled my canteens with fresh water and splashed my face with the cool water. I sniffed my self and flinched, I reeked it had been days since i had bathed. I could spare a little bit of time i suppose. I stripped out of my clothes and soaked them in the cool water before laying them out on the rocks in the sun, the sun was going so it was going to take a while for them to dry. I grab the small rock soap out of my bag slathering it across my skin then replacing it in my bag. I slip slowly into the water, until I'm waist deep in the water. I wash myself and then dip my head under the water running my hands back along my hair. I hear a branch snap to my right my head whips in that direction and  I sink under the water keeping only my eyes and nose out. I catch a glimpse of movement and see fur and a dark shadow before it disappeared. I hurried out of the water and slipped on the slightly damp clothes arming myself with a knife before heading towards Lincoln's cave. I find the cave and creep inside, staying close to the walls feeling my way forward as my eyes adjusted. I reach the main room and see Lincoln bent over something.

"Lincoln?" He whips his head around, staring at me. "What're you doing?" I whisper shocked at the sight of the skai girl laying in front of him. She had a gash on her forehead and leg and was bleeding profusely. 

"I can explain."

"What are you doing!?" I hiss stepping forward, i kneel down inspecting the unconscious child.

"I found her like this I don't know why-I -I couldn't kill her so I brought her here."

"Well she will die if you don't do something about the bleeding soon. But you cannot help her you would be considered a traitor if anyone found out-"

"And that is why no one can find out. My friend i trust you please help me." I stare at him long and hard before giving in with a nod of my head. 

"The wound needs to be sealed-" I'm interrupted by an odd gurgling noise. I turn to see the skai girl is groaning and gaining conscious. "Not a word." I hiss draw a cloth over my face and stepping into the shadows. Lincoln disappears into another room. The girl looks around and winces at the sight of her wound. I accidently hit something as I move and it rattles, she tries to stand to run but her wound prevents her an she cries out in agony. Lincoln comes out and she starts to panic, he grabs her by the leg and she starts to squirm i come out of the shadow and she screams at us. 

"Please-please don't hurt me." She begs-pathetic.. I grab the blade from his hand ignoring the heat coming off of it. I press down on her leg as she continues to move glancing at Lincoln before pressing the blade into her wound, as her skin sizzles and melts she passes out with a cry. "No-please no!!" Her screams fade out. I let the girl go and stand up tossing the blade onto the table. I exit the room and grab a piece of cloth that looks semi clean soaking it in some water and herbs, i ring it out slightly and head back into the main room, Lincoln has sat her up against the wall. I take the wet cloth and wipe away the blood from the girl's face and dab at the wound. It was shallow, she would be fine.  I wipe away some of the blood from her leg and toss the dirty rag into the fire it was useless now. 

"Outside. Now." I growl to Lincoln brushing past him and out into the night. "What were you thinking?" I growl shoving him back against the rocks. "You're going to get yourself killed. Her people. Those children  from the skai  they are going to come looking for her! And when they do you're fucked. I won't be able to protect you from anyone, not Heda not Trikru. You need to get rid of her before you get caught." I rant.

"I know..I'm not asking you to help me Lacey. You're my friend And i wont put you at that risk."

"I wouldn't help you Lincoln. I won't betray Lexa. And if Anya finds me and asks me about you and your little skai girl i won't lie to her. She is the leader of trikru. Get rid of the girl." I snarl, walking off into the woods I wanted some air. I walk off into the woods until I find a clearing, there's a pile of rocks off to the side and the field is filled with glowing flowers. I make my way through the field and up onto the rocks and sit there looking up at the night sky. I let out a breath of air. What was he thinking? If anyone found out.. He would be killed. The skai people were invaders he needed to get his mind straight we don't protect invaders- they were the enemy- My thoughts are interrupted as something flashes across the sky. Then another. Then two more. Then more. Hundreds of lights flashing across the sky falling towards earth. I watch the sky waiting for more to fall but they never do.  I lay back looking up at the sky as my eyes grow heavy.