Peace? You Attacked Us

After arriving back in TonDC and telling Lexa everything that I had discovered and everything that had happened I was sent up to my quarters and a maid was sent to help me bathe and tend to my wounds. I slowly lowered myself into the tub of warm water and oils wincing as the water touched the wounds on my side. I slid down resting my head against the edge taking a breath. The girl fills a pitcher with the water and I sit up as she pours it over my head the grime and dirt washing down into the water around me. She pours a dallop of oils into her hands and scrubs away at my scalp sending tingles down my spine. I grab the soap gently scrubbing away at my hands and arms as she cleans my hair washing away the grime from the skaikru. I thank the girl, grabbing my towel and telling her I can take it from here. I wrap the thin towel around me walking over to a set of fresh clothes. I pair of lightweight pants that were comfortable, a crème shirt with a few holes along the neckline and some undergarments. I slip into the clothing walking along my room letting my hair drip down onto the floor. I stare at all of my belongings deep in thought... a yawn interrupts me and i walk over to my bed collapsing into it. Letting the darkness take over as I finally get to rest after days of no real sleep.

"Lacey! Wake up! Ai yu don heard word,  Skai kru gaf in gon hit op.  Ai gaf in Yu en anya kom trikru gon hit op emo.  Hon daun bida horses.  Yu don gonakru hidden raun  trees en hon daun au their heda.  Kot op  melon off  snack en den Oso na wipe au these invaders gon good." ( Wake up! I have heard word, the sky crew want to meet. I want you and Anya from Trikru to meet them. Take some horses. Have warriors hidden in the trees and take out their leader if things go wrong. I do not trust these people from the sky. Cut the head off the snake and then we will wipe out these invaders for good. ) I bolted up a dagger gripped tightly in my fist prepared to defend myself, but relaxed upon realizing it was the Commander. I tucked the knife away and rolled my neck hearing cracks and ticks as the tension released.

"Yes Commander." I bow my head at her and she leaves my quarters. I roll out of bed and slip into some stretchy black pants, a fur lined jacket, and secure a piece around my neck so that it covers everything below my eyes. I braid back the pieces of my hair that can get in the way and secure a large portion of it with strings. I shove my feet into some boots and stick a dagger in one and slip another in a strap securing it to my upper leg. I fasten my sword across my back and sling my arrows over my shoulder, hurrying down the hall bow in hand towards the lift. I nod my head at the boy standing next to it and he creaks open the gate allowing me to enter. He shuts the gate behind me and the girl standing in the lift waits patiently, before pulling the lever, bringing the lift into motion. We get to the ground floor and I smile at the girl before hurrying off through the tower, out through the kitchen and towards the stables. I feel pricks run up my arms at the chill wind rushing through city and decide to use an animal skin for warmth, I throw it up across my horse and slip a bridle on before hauling myself up and over. I gain my balance and slip my hood over my head, laying low on the horse and giving a kick to go. The horse trots off towards the forest and the journey begins.  

I reach the Trikru village by mid day and hand my horse off to the young girl who's tending to the horses today. I head towards the tent that's perched off to the side of the village and nod my head at the two guards blocking the entrance to the tent. They relax their stance and one lifts the flap up allowing me to enter the tent. I duck my head and greet Lincoln and Anya. Anya raises a hand and I bow my head in respect. Lincoln shakes his head and I can see something about my presence seems to bother him. But I can't figure out just what it is. 

"-they're invaders. Why should we even meet with them? How can the Commander see this as reasonable?! I say we just strike while they sleep and wipe out these pests." Anya sneers, a disgusted yet fierce look adorning her face. 

"They wish to make peace Anya, Heda agreed to the meet and wants to see what they are here for-" Lincoln tries to reason.

"Don't speak like you know what our Commander wishes." Anya snaps.