Chapter 4: No more hammers

Donnie's POV

   I soon found out that letting (Y/N) do whatever she wanted was a bad idea. All I did was give her some scrap metal, bolts, and a few tools, but she some how managed to scare the daylights out of me. According to her, she didn't need the tools, and sure enough, she had twisted the metal sheet into some sort of hat.

With just her bare hands.

"How... how in the world did you manage to...?"I look over at her in astonishment. She looked weak by no means, I'm sure she could keep herself somewhat safe, but she sure as hell did not look like she had super strength.

"What? I thought it looked ok..." She turns away and takes the 'hat' off.

"No no, it looks fine, but how did you make it? With out the tools I mean." 

"Like this!" She took another sheet of metal and folded it like it was paper into a star.

"I had a lot of time on my hands, so I would sometimes make stuff like this. I know it's no Renaissance painting but I don't think it's too bad." I had to hold myself back from going full geek. How in the world was she literally  bending metal like it was nothing?

"I'm sorry, but what else can you do?" I really just couldn't help myself, this was too interesting. 

"Umm, well I can jump kinda high, and I can run really fast. I can see in the dark, I can... I can move things with my mind but you already know that. I can manipulate fire and water to some extent, mostly fire, and they aren't really anything but parlor tricks. I can do a few other things but those are the main ones that differ from the average human. Why do you ask?"

"Can you please show me."

"What, like right now?" She looks over at me like I'm crazy, and maybe I am to some extent.

"Yes. I'll call in someone else to help me if anything bad happens, but if you're gonna be living with us, I want to know what you can do." That was a lie, let's be honest I'm lying through my teeth right now, I really wanna just see what she can do, the inner scientist is screaming inside of me. I am such a nerd.

She looks down at her star for a moment, and then shakes her head yes.

"Great! I'll call in Leo." The one who isn't going to accidentally blow up the lab or punch (Y/N) in the face. Repeatedly.

"That is the one with the blue strip of fabric covering the skin around his eyes correct?"

"Yea." I walk out of the lab to find Mikey playing video games.

"Do you know where Leo is?" He turns around to face me, pausing his game.

"Dojo with Raph, I think they are sparring, be careful. You know how they get. Why do you need him, is something wrong?"

"No, I just want to see what special abilities (Y/N) has, and I thought he could help."

"Dude I wanna help, that sounds awesome!!!" He saves his progress and turns off the console, following me into the Dojo where sure enough, Raph and Leo were sparring.

"Leo, could you come help me?" Leo holds his hands up to signify the break and Raph stops mid kick, frowning at the sudden stop.

"With what?"

"Donnie wants to see what kind of crazy stunts (Y/N) can do!" Thanks Mikey, because that is so the best way to put it.

"Then I'm coming too, if she tries something, I will pummel her." Raph picks up his sais and puts them on his belt. I didn't want them to come, but now they are, and this is gong to be that much worse.

"Fine, lets go." I quickly walk to the lab, my brothers trailing behind me, and open the door to find two more metal stars, a piece that looks like a bowl, and (Y/N) playing with my bo staff.

"Whoa please put that down, it is not a toy." I say as Raph reaches for his weapons.

"What is it?" She holds it horizontally above her head with both hands and spins in a circle.

"Is this some kind of support beam that fell? I could put it back for you."

"He said to put it down." Ok Raph lets not start a fight with the girl who can bend metal and move things with her mind in our own home because for some reason I feel like it wouldn't end well.

She put my bo staff on the floor and nudged it away from her with her foot.

"Happy?" She flashes Raph a scowl, and if I'm not mistaken, I think i just saw a fang.

"Very." Raph pulls his hand away from his belt.

"So let us see what you can do yea?" Leo smiles, and pushes me towards (Y/N). Real subtle Leo, real subtle.