Kiss me

6

THANKS FOR READING

I DO NOT OWN ANY OF THESE CHARACTERS. THEY BELONG TO RICK RIORDAN.

Leo opened his eyes and looked at Nico. His beautiful dark brown eyes were locked on his lips and as soon as the boy realized that Leo was staring at him, he did too. He thought of their lips fully touching and he blushed. Kissing Nico? That didn't sound wrong to him, but why?

While he was lost in his thoughts Nico was still staring at him, he had been waiting for an answer patiently but Leo hadn't responded yet, he pulled back and sighed looking away. Then he scratched the back of his neck and apologized, "I'm sorry," Leo frowned, "I-I shouldn't have-"

"Nico," Leo said softly, but the Italian boy was looking at the floor, "look at me." He said while he took Nico's chin and lifted his head so he could look at him. Leo stared at him focusing on every detail on his face. He smiled looking at him and leaned towards Nico when they were centimeters apart he stopped. He rubbed circles with his thumb on his chin and then without a pause he cupped Nico's cheek gently. "Nico di Angelo, I want you to kiss me."

A slight smile appeared on Nico's face and without a second thought he placed his hands around Leo's neck and closed the gap between them. When Leo felt his lips, sparks full of energy filled his body. Their lips moved in sync, gently and slowly and he could also taste a touch of apple, but he wasn't satisfied yet. He deepened the kiss, Nico opened his mouth and Leo's tongue entered, he moaned tightening his hands around Leo's neck and pressing the boy against the wall. The Latino boy smirked against his lips, his lips were burning and he was afraid he could hurt Nico but he didn't give signs of pain. Instead, he bit Leo's lower lip slowly making him moan loudly. They kept kissing until they needed air.

Their foreheads came together and both smiled. Leo leaned again but before their lips could touch the door swung open, "Leo? Jason needs to talk-"Piper looked up and spotted them, "OH! Sorry, I-I'll go" she said without moving her eyes from them. Leo remembered the incident of the previous day, Jason had a dream after being unconscious again and he needed to go somewhere in Croatia. Leo forgot where but they were already heading there.

"No Piper, umm, could you wait outside?" Leo asked standing on tiptoe resting his chin on Nico's head.

"Yeah sure." Piper smiled closing the door behind her.

Leo turned to Nico and smiled widely, "Where were we?" he said and kissed Nico fully on the lips. Nico corresponded.

"Leo?" Nico said between kisses.

"Mhh?"

"I-I think we sh-mmm," Leo kissed him hard and started to kiss his neck, "Leo...Leo, umm we should...we should go talk to Jason!"

Leo began to laugh softly against Nico's neck, then he kissed him once again and straightened. "Yeah, I think we should."

They fixed themselves a little to look presentable and went towards the door, but before Leo opened it he asked, "Are you ready?" Nico nodded and Leo kissed his cheek. He opened the door and saw Piper sitting on the floor with her back against the wall.

"Are you done?"Piper giggled.

"We..." they both said in unison.

"I know, I heard," the boys widened his eyes and Piper continued, "don't worry I won't tell."

"Thank you, Piper,, " they said together and blushed.

"You are so cute!" Piper squealed. "Okay moving on, we should go."

When they arrived everyone was there. Jason had something important to tell them. "Where were you?" The boys paled and stayed quiet, but thankfully Piper talked.

"I found them on the machines room; they were busy working on stuff," Piper said and then smiled. Nobody suspected anything but Nico and Leo started to blush furiously.

"Okay here's the thing"

Jason told them how he needed to go to a place called Split to talk to Diocletian and get his scepter; they were going to need it in Epirus. He also needed to leave a message for Reyna because she was coming. They agreed that Nico had to go t because he was the only one who could talk to spirits. Everyone else was staying aboard. When the talk was over, Festus announced that they were about to arrive.

"Festus says that we are going to be there in ten," Leo said.

"Okay, we should get ready,." Jason told Nico.

Everyone went through separate ways. Leo and Nico headed to Percy's room, which Nico occupied. When they arrived Nico started to get ready and when he was done he took his stygian iron sword and sat on the bed.

"Done?" Leo asked sitting beside him.

"Yea," Nico said looking at Leo.

They stared at each other until they heard someone shout, "NICO, TIME TO GO!" They stood up and Nico sighed. Leo took his arm and kissed him softly on the lips.

"Be safe" He whispered centimeters apart from him.

"Yes, dad." Nico smiled.

"Shut up, di Angelo."

Nico just smiled and kissed him on the cheek, "Goodbye Repair Boy."