Holly Christa Green

Author's Note: Enjoy reading!
I don't own Percy Jackson.

Annabeth's POV
I woke up at 7:00 am this morning, stretching and rose up out of the bed. As I went outside after taking a bath, I saw my mother and some girl my age surrounded by a group of people. Out of my curiosity, I approached them and forced myself inside, I saw the girl with brown hair and blue eyes with a hint of me. Percy approached me and held my hand.
"Hello demigods" My mother, Athena, greeted us. Then the girl smiled at Percy, weirdly, I felt a little betrayed.
"This is my favourite daughter, Holly Christa Green. The new architect of Olympus and the Head of the Athena Cabin" my jaw widened and my heart broke and scattered into million, no Trillions of pieces.
"But mom" But I was interrupted by my own mother, my own mother was the goddess of Wisdom. The word 'Wisdom' is in her title, which meant that she was supposed to help me not a random girl named Holly Green who came out of nowhere.

"That's final" She said with dignity. I was hurt. So hurt that tears almost fell down my eyes. After mom said that, everyone shouted and clapped for them. I ran to my cabin. Suddenly my brothers and sisters starts shouting at me about putting spiders under their beds. I want outside and saw Percy with that girl Holly.
I ran after them, I looked at Percy straight to their hands. I ran away, ran up to my cabin. Thalia and all my other friends were there, staring at me with anger in their eyes. They start to shout at me and I ran up to my bag already packed and ran up to Thalia's tree until Rachel shouted my name
"Annabeth!"
"What? Nobody wants me here. They all like Holly now, not me." I said. Tears already pouring down my face. She looked at me with sympathy in her eyes.

"Look I'm not like them. Honestly, I don't know what's happened to them but I know someone who can take you in." Suddenly out of nowhere a puff of black smoke surround the air and... Chaos. Chaos is the one taking me. I know that I will change, they don't need me. I don't need them.
"Miss Chase"
"Yes"