The Quest to find out who I am

I do not own Percy Jackson

Annabeth/Alison POV

After that night, I went back to bed. I was tired and exhausted. I noticed my Ipod was low battery, I charged it up before preparing for bed. It was 10:23 PM, I was pretty sure everyone was sleeping. I didnt got a chance to change my clothes. The second my head hit the pillow. I'm asleep and I couldnt wake myself up.

At morning, I woke up and prepared myself for the quest. We were going now and I dont know who to take. I was sure that Destiny will join me. Percy has been begging me and Thalia was willing to. Still, this was my first quest. Annabeth had her first quest when she was twelve. I went out of the Big house and into the arena. I met up with Dest and talked about what we were going to bring

"Who else is coming?" she asks me

"I still dont know. Maybe Chiron'll help us" she nodded and continued talking. At the corner of my eye, I can see Percy training. She excused herself to train with her siblings and bid her goodbye. I stood from the log and approached him.

"Having trouble?" I ask him. He looked up at me and shook his head. Percy wasnt expecting me to show up.

"Really? because I saw that your were fighting this dummy like there was no tommorrow"

He chuckled and smiled.

"Wanna train together?" I ask him. He nodded and we started to fight. We laughed and started to become serious with this battle. And at the end, he won. He tricked me, he was pretending to have trouble. Smart.

"I won WiseGirl"

"Not yet Seaweed Brain" I laughed but he was looking at me like he's seen a ghost.

"Did you just call me Seaweed Brain?"

"Did I?" he nodded "It just came into my mind"

"She used to call me that"

"Annabeth?"

"Hmm. She calls me that because my brain is full seaweed. I know your missing your memories. But just try hard to remember. I miss her" He walks away and never looked back. I really needed to find myself.

Back at the meeting room. We were sitting around a pingpong table (AN: because they dont have a table) All pf them were sitted.

"So, whose going?" Dad questionedbus

"Me and Destiny"

"But you have to have three companions" Chiron informed me

"I'll take Destiny, Percy and Thalia" Thalia was pleased while Percy was excited. Holly glared murderously at me that I chose Percy

"Can I come?" Holly asks Chiron

"No Holly"

"Why? This a quest based on Athena and I'm supposed to go. Maybe the prophecy was meant for me. Maybe, I'm the Lost Wisdom" she gazed. Such a feeler.

"No Child, it specifically says Annab-- Alison" Holly frowned and pouted. She was such a spoiled brat.

We readied our stuff and bid our goodbyes. Holly was crying that Pervy was going to leave her

"Please, dont go. Please, Percypoo" she begged and begged but still nothing. I could see that Percy doesnt like her and isnt even dating her. i went up to Dad and hugged him.

"Bye Dad"

"Bye Sweat pea, good luck. Make me and Camp Battle Proud. As they say, bring home the eggs!"

I laughed and corrected him

"It's Bring home the bacon. And of course, I always make you proud" i smiled at him and came face to face with Athena.

"I know you hate me but I want you to know. As your mother, I always love you" she went off and talked to Chiron about something. I walked up to Dest and asked if she was ready. This was her first time going on a quest that shivers went throught her spine. The two of them caught up with us and rode into the bus with Argus drving. I took out my Ipod and earphones, listening to 'Fancy by Iggy Azalea'

This is a quest to find out who I am.

And I will find my memories. They were scattered as a white feather all over the country. Annabeth Chase was waiting. And whoever wrote the message on the night sky. I know that he or she is looking.

Holly POV

After they went away. I walked straigth to my secret lair. I spoke the Password.

"War"

The stone opened to a room. There was a golden coffin and inside it was the bones of my brother. Luke Castellan.

"Soon brother, I shall wake you up and we'll rule the world. No gods, no Annabeth Chase"

END