A message

I feel so different. I feel like Annabeth, not Alison. I remember some things, but it means so much. Every one of it has reflected my past. I remember the day that I became Alison. Not knowing anything about myself. Falling to a trap the was set by a prophecy.

"Annabeth?" I look up. Tears were streaming down my face. Looking at his face, made me realize so much. But Luke. Yes, I liked him but that was the past. He's dead, they told me.

"You responded. You never respond before you got your first memory" We were staying at a hotel, not that expensive but not that cheap. I was outside, looking at the stars shining brightly at the sky.

"I know, I feel so different" Percy sat beside me.

"What do you expect?" I sigh

"Honestly, I thought I'll feel the same. The same Alison De Cree, only daughter of Chaos. But, everything changed" He look at me with his sea green eyes.

"Everything is going to be okay, I promise" I lean on his shoulder.

The huntress constollation wrote something. It seemed like Percy hasn't seen anything.

Annabeth Chase, get ready

It was sending me a message. I shot up, Percy did too. He looked again and saw the message.

"She's trying to tell us something" I look back at him.

"You know her?" I ask.

"Yeah, she was a huntress. Her name was Zoe, she died and Artemis blessed her. You knew her, we met her when we were fourteen" Zoe, so that was her name. She sent me a message days ago, telling me to remember. Now to get ready.

What's going on?

•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•

Sorry if it was short but I was so busy.

~AlisonChase