The Lost Prophecy

I DO NOT OWN PERCY JACKSON

Alison/Annabeth's POV

A prophecy? What Prophecy? I became more curious. Suddenly, the doors opened to a frizzy red-headed girl. By her features she is sixteen like me.

"The Lost Prophecy" She said with fear. Her eyes starts to green, her hair rises up in the air as she floats.

"Lost daughter of Wisdom will find her way

As Lost love will be her pain

Forgotten memories will come back

He rises as his anger will be back

The son of sea must accept her faith

Or the Lost Wisdom will fade to the stars"

That really scared. Who is the lost daughter of Wisdom? Who will rise back again? Son of sea? All this questions keeps floating around my head like a daughter of Athena. But I am a daughter of Chaos not Athena. Since we visited this camp stranger things has been happening. Luckily, the voice started to fade away.

Not yet my Child

What! That voice seemed so familiar.

"What is that Voice?!" I shout not even bothering to know that they were here too. They all went wide eyed at me, I forgot that they were in here. Dad looked at me with care and curiosity. We did have something in common. He stood up, talked to me

"Ali" Athena looked at me like a mother would. I got this weird feeling that she treated me like a daughter. But that was impossible. Chaos was my dad, right?

I recognized her voice. She was the voice.

"You're the voice in my mind that kept saying not yet, Child. You're the voice!" I shouted at the goddess. She would kill me anytime now but she didn't. She even looked at me with sad eyes. Something was missing inside of me, like something was cut from my mind.

"Why? Why would you do that? And How?" I asked her. I never ask many questions.

"Because it is one of the prophecy. You are not Alison. You are Annabeth Chase, Daughter of Athena. Hero of Olympus and held the sky. I am your mother." I was shocked. Tears started to pour out my eyes, no.

"I am a daughter of Chaos. And my name is not Annabeth! My name is Alison" I shouted. "I AM A DAUGHTER OF CHAOS!" I ran out of the room not knowing where I'll go. I stopped and looked around, I was in a room. The walls were full of pictures of a sixteen year old girl with grey eyes and blonde curls. I stepped near it, the same girl but with a raven haired boy. That girl was me but it was impossible. His arms was draped around her, they were smiling and having fun. I guess they were in love.

"Remember, the time we had our underwater kiss? The day after that, we took a picture. It was the best months of my life" I turned around looked at the guy named Percy. He was telling a story about us. It wasn't irrelevant. I was impossible.

"I don't remember" His smile faded. I looked around. Picture of best friends in the beach. All of their faces were full of smiles. I guess they had they're best summer. Annabeth was there and Percy. Some of the people in the meeting was in the picture. Under that was a picture of three friends, around seven. A little girl with the same features was with the punk girl and a blonde haired boy. I touched it.

"Was this me?" I asked him. I still needed to go to a quest. A lost daughter of Athena, guess that was me. I still don't understand. He nodded. I guess I need to earn my memories. I stepped outside, Destiny was there.

"Is it true?" I asked her.

"Yes. But I'm still your best friend." I hugged her. We were best friends. But something told me that the girl Thalia and I were close.

Someone coughed behind us. We broke apart and turned around, Thalia was there.

"I guess we were friends?" She nodded. She still had sadness in her eyes.

Memories was still missing. I still don't remember anything. I just got a feeling about the people. I was still not sure about the Percy guy. A quest is waiting for me. Or else Chaos will erupt.

END