Camp Battle and Alison De Cree

ENJOY! I don’t own PERCY JACKSON! If I did, I will throw Octavion to Tartarus!

Annabeth’s POV

As soon as I heard Chaos’ voice, I felt pride and dignity to say yes.

“Yes” I heard myself say. I knew that I was supposed to leave Camp Half-Blood. I looked back at it one more time. Memories starts to flash back into my head. Why was this happening to me? I didn’t do anything wrong. Didn’t I? I loved this camp but the demigods didn’t love me. I remembered Thalia dying and turning into a tree, Me hearing the first great prophecy, the first time I laid eyes on Percy Jackson and saying the first words I have ever said to him ‘You drool when you sleep’, the day that I heard Luke was the lightning thief, The day that we brought Thalia back and I got kidnapped. I held the sky with Percy as our grey streaks appear. The titan war, the day that I took a knife for Percy and he gave up God hood just for me. Those memories will haunt me.

“You can forget all of this” He said. Surprised at his word, it struck me. I could forget it all. All of those memories that made my life happier. But then, the time that they hated me was the one I feared most.

“Yes. Take it”

“Okay. You will forget all of this, every single memory of them. Of Him” I nodded.

“Your name is Alison De Cree (I just love the name Alison) you will come with me in Camp Battle.” I looked back at the memories until… Gone. All I can remember was my name is Alison De Cree. I am 16 years old and is the only daughter of Chaos. I opened my eyes to see a stone ark with a sign saying ‘Camp Battle’

Dad or Chaos was behind me. I looked at him with hope in my eyes. I entered the Camp, demigods were fighting, teaching, eating and laughing at the same time. It seems like every one of them is a Greek or a Roman. I absolutely didn’t know what I was. I stopped and looked at my father

“Dad, am I Greek or Roman?” I ask him. Everything in my mind was blank. Like everything was wiped out.

“You are a Greek” He said. I stumbled upon a girl with black hair up to her waist. She was wearing a blue t-shirt entitled ‘Camp Battle’. She definitely was a Greek by her features. Dad introduced me to her, that’s when I learned that her name was Destiny Temptation. Great name though, she was the only daughter of Zeus. Weird, in the back of my mind was saying something that I once had a friend who was a daughter of Zeus. What was her name? Thea? Thal—. Dad interrupted my thoughts as they disappeared into nothingness.

“Destiny, why don’t you show Alison around while I get to my office” She smiled as if it made her day. She was nice, it’ll be great to be her friend though.

“Come on!” As Destiny grabbed my hand and ran straight into the buildings and architecture. Once again, something was in my head but I put it aside for a while knowing that I may not look back at it again. The cabins were named after the Greek and Roman names of the gods and goddesses.

As we looked around, Destiny and I bonded and instantly became friends like we actually were. We stopped at the last Cabin near the Cabin #12 which was Destiny’s. I looked up at the sign, Chaos Cabin. It was #13, no one was living there since I was the only one. I looked back at Destiny which was behind me. She smiled and gave me some time to look around. We said our goodbyes as I entered the cabin. I was incredible! Maybe living her wasn’t a bad thing after all.

But something was telling me to go back to someone. But who?