Trapped

~Angel~

I thought Karina said they were fine they got away is it possible Candy is lying, or did they really end up thirty miles away just to end up caught?

"Great I'm glad you found her it was nice meeting you, tell Alpha Leon I look forward to meeting him." Why did I just say that?

The smile on Candy's lips falls her eyes turning dark."Why would you want to meet him?"

"Well why not? When his daughter is returned to him I 'd like to meet to meet this girl he's going through all this trouble to find."

"Ah, I see I will inform him of your visit soon then."

"Could you? That would be great." Okay maybe I just talked myself back into the suspicious category but hey she left right?

"Nathan gather our best hunters."

"Yes alpha."

Picking up her scent leading to a creek I see her on the other side with Karina, seeing her makes me relax slightly but not too much. Then as if everything was timed perfectly a gun fires a bone chilling scream erupts from her lips. Leaping into the water I rush to get to her*Karina what the fuck!*

*I'm sorry alpha I thought we were safe here!* This can't be happening one minute she's fine lapping water now I watch her squirming in pain in the grass. Holding her close to my chest rocking her back and forth I try to keep her concious."No no no darlin' stay with me I need you to look at me." Her eyes flutter as she fixes her lips to say words that never come.

"LET HER GO!" Bellows Candy from a hill opposite us.

"You son of a bitch! How could you shoot her I'LL KILL YOU FOR THIS!"I growl rising from the ground preparing to change and rip out her throat.

"Calm yourself young alpha, bring her to me and she won't die."

"FUCK YOU!"

"Watch it young alpha you're wasting valuable time right now, the bullet exploded silver in her lucky for you I missed her heart but in her stomach, not bad huh?"

"Bring her to me now so I can give her the ancidote."

What the hell do I do? If I take her she won't stand a chance we don't have the ancidote but if I let this excuse for a family member take her what are the odds I'll see my mate again? "Time is ticking."

"Shut the FUCK UP!" I say gathering Nadia's limp body in my hands trudging slowly towards Candy, if I do this I have a better chance of rescuing her than letting her simply die.

"Darlin' listen I have to give you back to Candy for a little bit,but I swear on my next heartbeat I will get you back." I tell her quietly holding her closer to me. "If so much as one hair is disturbed from her pretty little head I will personally take you out."

"I'm not promising nothing." She spits vehemently snatching Nadia from my arms shoving her in a black Mercedes I hadn't even noticed pulled up. The car speeds off leaving me empty handed aswell as hearted, I let out a pained howl which is soon accompanied by every pack member.

♪Nadia♪

I hope Angel is okay, it's silly of me to believe he wouldn't be I mean I'm the runaway duh. How Candy caught up to me so fast I don't understand how this could have happened, I thought I'd be safe with him atleast for a little while I geuss no such luck. Trotting behind Karina for I don't even know how long we've been running but a creek dances in the light just ahead we make a quick stop there for a drink...Huge mistake. In that second two things happen I look up to see Angel standing majestically across the creek his calm eyes watching me, a gun booms and before I can figure out what's happened a scream sounds off it takes a minute for me to recognize it as my own. Changing to my human form I fold my arms around my stomach that burning feeling from the bullet intensifies as if its just exploded. Angel gathers me in his arms rocking us back and forth."No no no darlin' I need you to look at me." He coos shaking uncontrollably. I want to tell him how much I appreciate his help,apologize for bringing this on him, and even though we've only known eachother a little while I really want to voice how much I love him. But the words never leave my lips instead my vision fuzzes up I fade in and out of conciousness trying to understand what's happening. When I wake I'm in the back seat of Candy's car an IV running from my arm to a bag reading ANCIDOTE in big bold black letters. "What the hell." I croak trying to pull the needle out of my arm. "Don't you dare." Candy says hitting me in the face with the handle of her gun. "What the fuck Candy you crazy bitch!"

"If my brother, your father didn't want you back the things I'd do to you." He wants me back? Why we haven't spoken to one another in forever what's the sudden interest now.

"Listen up you little shit if you ever try running off again I'll chop your legs off...what a sorry excuse for a daughter." She scoffs picking up her cellphone. This whole time she's been lying this whole time about my father not wanting me I knew it, she probably didn't even have a message from him in the first place, she just wanted to get access into Angels' house. "He's going to find me you know." I tell her confidently folding my hands over one another.

"You really think someone of his status would stoop down to the levels of a rejected alpha's daughter? That's comical." She laughs. Biting my tongue to keep from crying I close my eyes remembering the day my dad decided he'd had enough.

[Flashback]

"NADIA ANAIS LOPEZ GET DOWN HERE NOW!" He hollers from the bottom of the steps, for someone so powerful he has one obstacle he can't overcome, me. Ever since my mothers' death our relationship has been destroyed, mom was the glue holding us together not even werewolves are above illness."I'M COMING SHEESH SHUT UP!" I say stomping down the steps my bag in hand.

"Ugh somedays I wish your mother was here you remind me of her so much it kills me." He mutters rubbing at the bridge of his nose shaking his head slowly.

"Yea well she's not alright." I snap choking back my tears I can't believe he's getting rid of me like old shoes even if I have screwed up alot lately I deserve better than this. "Nadia I love you, I do but this attitude,this rebelious behavior-"

"I'm not that bad." I protest crossing my arms.

"The hell you aren't you've been arrested twice, expelled from school, and ontop of that you are an embarrassment to this pack and me."

"Tell me how you really feel DAD." I say sarcastically it's not like I do these things on purpose my dumb cousins set me up but I can't tell him that, he's convinced my aunt Candy has the daughters from heaven they can do no wrong and neither can she.

"You need a break from this place...hell we need a break from eachother."

"I can't focus on my duties as alpha when I have to babysit my 17 yearold rebelious daughter." His voice is cold but there is honest concern behind each word, I'm sure no pack member would ever believe me if I told them the man they love so much has a soft side.

"Whatever give me the money so I can get out of here." I say rolling my eyes holding my hand out.

"When you come back this whole new found balls of rebellion better be in check got it."

"Yes."

"And be kind to Candy and your cousins they've been dying to spend more time with you." Poor naive dad, they are the bane of my existence he doesn't even realize he's sending me into the lions den.

[End Flashback]

Candy is a crazy sadistic woman, she hated my mother because she feels her brother was stolen from her add ontop of that she gave birth to me which mean in the hiearchy she's now less important fading into the back of peoples minds. It was always her and my dad then he found his mate and had me, Candy was so jealous of these new bonds being formed even after she found her mate and had dumb and dumber she was filled with such hate she dedicated her efforts to torturing me right under everyones nose(the vacation time to her house every summer). Next to cooking and cleaning constantly she beat me like I'd commited the worst crime ever, in her eyes I geuss I did...I existed.

Running away from her was a liberating experience to bad I'm back to square one. Dragging me by my hair out of the car across the gravel up the steps to her house she drags me down the hallway tossing me down a flight of steps leading to the basement.

"Stay put princess I'll be back for you in a few."

"STUPID BITCH!" I scream at the top of my lungs limping to the door she's bolted shut, kicking it as hard as I can it doesn't budge even a little bit. *Dad I don't know if you can hear me and I know I've cut ties with you but I need you more than ever...*