Matings&Proposals

-Alpha Leon-

I had every intention of telling my pack that I was no longer their alpha but I couldn't bring myself to tell the pack at this time especially since everyone was filled with joy over Nadia. I'll just hold a meeting tomorrow when things have died down. So far the party is going great I don't think Nadia and Angel left each others side once, they spent the majority of the night mingling and dancing,grinding which calls for a stern talking to later.

~Nadia~

The whole night I reach my hand out tugging on Angel's arm to make sure he's really here." He growls lustfully each time my hand rubs the bare skin of his muscled arm. 'Look at him Nadia he's all ours, we should have fun with him tonight.' Grinning to myself at the thought has me vibrating all over mental pictures of him shirtless waiting on my bed flash through my head. *Stop that Nadia Anais, jeez you know he can't get these thoughts until you guys mate and as your father I hate being the recipient of these thoughts.* Okay that defenitely wasn't supposed to happen, I totally forgot that right now the strongest bond I have is with me my dad which means everything I imagine gets sent to him until angel claims me then the ties with my dad are no longer as strong but mine and Angel's will be ridiculously strong then HE could see EVERY thought I've ever had of him. "I just can't win." I mutter to myself making Angel squeeze my hand gently bringing me out of my daydream.

"Let's go somewhere private." He whispers in my ear taking it between his teeth tugging lightly making me moan as well as my wolf in pleasure.

Leading him to the balcony I shut the double doors closing the curtains tightly.

"I've missed you so much darlin'. He says his voice husky from his wolf taking over ready to claim me. Climbing on to his lap as he sits back in a lawnchair I lift his shirt just a little to rub my hands down his perfect body. A growl leaves his lips as he throws his head back shivering all over.

~Angel~

It's now or never with her. I've held out as long as I could but I can't anymore I have to have all of her tonight. Our kisses leave the realm of innocence heading to the light of lust, pushing her to me I buck slightly make her moan in approval. Breathlessly we end the kiss but not before I get in a quick peck to the crook of her neck, she smells of chocolate driving my senses into overdrive but before I can act on what I really want she places her hands on my chest."The party isn't over yet."

"I think they can excuse us for a little while." Winking she grabs hold of my hand leading us through a side door leading straight to her room where let's just say things that would leave you breathless took place.

~Nadia~

One word can explain what I've just experienced with the love of my life-steamy- playing in his hair both of us shiver in the after effects of an intense mating. His eyes lock on mine, that grin I love so much playing on his lips. I can still see his godly body in my mind the way I pictured it before sprawled across my bed waiting for me,the thought alone makes me want to-

"Darlin' stop, anymore thoughts like that and we be going all night."

Blushing 20 different shades I duck under the covers making him chuckle. I'm so stupid! It totally slipped my mind that he can read me like a book now...*Rather him than your dad*My wolf gushes purring in the back of my mind.

Now for the questions at hand,"Why didn't you save me?" Poking my lip out my hand slides up and down his abdomen loving the reaction he gives off.

"I was there, I had a team ready but your dad beat me there and I decided you wanted time with him first."

"Oh, so why did it take so long for you to contact me I mean really I was in the hospital forever you didn't even send me a letter." He winces away from my voice when that stupid ball forms in my throat willing me to cry.

"I swearNadia its not because I didn't love you it just never occurred to me that I should go through all this work to get your attention." Crossing my arms pouting my lip he grins sheepishly leaning over to tug on my bottom lip.

"Nadia Anais Lopez, will you marry me?" Talking against my lips I freeze up unable to comprehend what has just been said. Furrowing his eyebrows he pulls away asking me again,"Will you marry me please?"" He questions a little unsure this time.'SAY YES STUPID!'my wolf shouts pacing back and forth.

Angel takes my hand in his slipping an emerald diamond encrusted ring onto my ring finger."Is this for real?""

~Angel~

Laughing at her reaction I kiss her lightly on the lips,"Yes darlin' very real, I promise you I'm not kidding I love and want to spend the rest of my life with you." Smiling brightly she gets teary eyed holding her ringed finger up jumping off the bed excitedly,"I'm getting married!" She cheers fist pumping the air.

A/N

Sorry my twisted readers that this chapter is so short!

The end of the story is near I hope you enjoyed it but like I said before more stories are to come ^_^