Action

~Angel~

"Alpha we've found their hideout." Karina informs me, sitting up straighter behind my desk I motion for her to sit in the chair across from me.

"Where."

"West of here on the outskirts of town but it appears that Alpha Leon has a team there already to handle the situation." Furrowing my eyebrows the thought of her dad getting to her before me doesn't exactly confuse me, I don't know how to feel. Do I call my team off and let him handle it or do I send mine in to support his?

"Let them handle it." Weak decision I know but she hasn't seen her dad in so long I want to give them that opportunity together before I come in the picture and bring her home with me as my Luna.

~Alpha Leon

It was a few hours travel out here to the sticks of Georgia, but for my daughter I would go through hell and high water. My men and I have set a trap around the house Candy is holding Nadia captive. My wolf rages with fury causing my whole body to shake at the sight I see before my eyes.

"Scream you little bitch!"Candy yells in her face before she swipes at her chest with bloodied knife.

Nadia doesn't scream she doesn't even whimper she takes the abuse like a true future Luna would I could've cheered for her if that were the appropiate reaction but this wasn't.

Signaling with my hand counting to three everybody in position we ambush the house tossing in a smoke grenade to distract Candy long enough to grab my daughter. Chaos erupts around us but since its three to twenty I have to admit this was an easy search and rescue. Dina came willingly, lindsey put up a fight until she was tazed and Candy looking around where the hell is she?

"I knew you'd come for me." She whispers slumping into my shoulder the moment I untie her, my baby that I loved and carried and cherished was at deaths door bleeding non stop.

"Marcus take Dina and Lindsey into custody, where's Candy?

"She tried to flee the scene sir but we shot her in her her leg it won't kill her but she won't be wondering off anytime soon." That's why he's my beta best damn sniper an alpha could have.

"Good work men let's move out!" I bellowed wrapping Nadia in a cover carrying her close to me. I didn't want to let her go.

"Angel where's my angel?" She moaned out frustated reaching for something that wasn't there, this beating had her hallucinating but who the hell is Angel?

"There's no angel baby." Tears immediately spring to her eyes which send me into a panic. What do I do the last time she cried around me she was six and skinned her knee playing football even then I didn't know how to comfort her, my wife did, now that she's gone how do I stop her crying?

"Hey do you come with an off button." I coo wiping her tears leaning over to kiss her forehead she sputters laughing and crying at the sametime.

"Angel is my mate dad."

"YOUR WHAT!?" I bellow which I soon regret as I watch her flinch away from me.

"Sorry but this is so...amusing I geuss its cause for more celebration than just you returning home."

"Mhm let's talk later I'm tired."

"No baby you have to stay awake you're losing too much blood."

"Nadia Anais Lopez OPEN YOUR DAMN EYES NOW!" A ringing sounds in my ear as everything moves in slow motion, I thought I was doing fine keepig her concious I hadn't realized her responses were beginning to slow, before I know it the ambulance wisk her away leaving this haunting feeling that the two most important women in my life will have eachother in the afterlife leaving me here in sorrow.