Chapter 1

Optimus's POV

I have been floating around space for what felt like eons my beautiful Lily clear on my processor. The look of her pained face before I took off into the sky harmed my spark, but I have to find out who created us, and what started the great war that left my home-world in ruins. I woke up from stasis to get pulled towards ruins. I yanked my shield off my back as I landed on the surface of what was left of my planet. Slamming into the solid soil at terminal speed may hurt even a Prime without a safeguard. On contact with the surface, a trench was sculpted into the ground. I slowly regained my senses. I began to move my stiffened body and look around. I wish I hadn't been looking up. I wished I could keep my optics closed. What I saw around me reminded me of the hellish nightmare. It was enough to send a pang of sadness and despair through my spark. Even rising to my peds, I couldn't help, except stare in horror.

"When did our kind become so savage?" I say aloud, as I get to my peds. Picking up my sword and shield.

"Optimus Prime," calls a soft feminine voice, and I'd like to find out where it came from. I followed when I heard that my name was called again. I searched the ruins until I came across an ancient Cybertronian space shuttle. Curiousity was picking at my processor so I entered the fallen spaceship in search of the voice. I was surprised when I saw a floating femme with ocean blue optics like mine, but that wasn't what forced me to find out. It was the beautiful ocean glow of her orbs, it was alluring. Her optics were hypnotizing, almost engulfing my body and my baffled processor, they were also gentle and firm as they refused to allow me to flee.

"Do you know why you're here Optimus?" she asked me, her finger under my chin plate. I stared at her like a curious sparkling.

"Of course, you don't my greatest creation," she whispered.

"Your world needs to be rebuilt, Optimus." her soft voice echoed from inside the chamber.

I jerked my helm trying to look away from her hypnotic optics. I suspected who I was talking to. The one who brought me back here.

This femme is my creator?

The chamber revealed that it was much larger than expected. In the center were two massive statues of the Knights of Cybertron, kneeling with their swords in front of them.

"I've been waiting for you, Optimus," said the femme.

"I am your maker." In disbelief, I closed my optics.

"You cannot be my... creator."

"I am Quintessa, the Prime of Life." With a roar of anger, I pushed the femme away from me.

"What have you done to my home!?" I pulled my sword off my back and was ready to swing when Quintessa turned around and hit me with a blue pulse of energy. I was sent rolling back, but used my sword to stop myself from sliding across the rough plane.

"YOU DARE RAISE YOUR SWORD TO YOUR GOD?!" Quintessa growled.

"YOU'RE NOT MY GOD!"

"I AM YOUR GOD! AND YOU WILL RESPECT ME AS ONE!!"

A large, screeching, familiar bot came from the shadows. It let out a roar that requested anyone to try and test it. Drill bot was jagged and angular. The familiar aura gave a sense of evil and fear. It flows past me, jagged edges scraping my back. The enemies mouth glared at me as I rose to my peds and bent my sword in a pose ready to attack. The metallic worm tried threatening me with its roar, the red optics are burning with scarcely contained savagery. And then it charged toward me. I set my peds and prepared them. Drill-Bot came at me slamming into the ground. I jumped back. My sword grazed the side of the worm, chipping out bits of metal plating. Drill-bot let out a groan of pain as a thin trail of red Energon began to leak out of the wound. I swung my arm back in a wild attack.