Chapter 3

No matter how scared I was I had to protect my sparkling from the enemy. Sam and I were forced to kneel before the tentacle femme. Tears streamed down my face as Sam held my hand.

"You must be the human organics."

Her glowing optics were hypnotic. I was shaking as she grinned at my shaking form. I didn't care about my life but for Sam's and my son's life. Whichever punishment she had in store for me wouldn't matter if my son no longer existed.

"I wonder what I should do with you both." she whispered.

My legs were cut and bleeding while I was trying to get away from Megatron. The sorceress comes closer to me as she spots my son's eyes through my body. She touches my stomach. I flinched.

"Your death isn't coming yet until I get the child out. But, Sam Witwicky has to die."  The tentacle femme says to me, and makes a hand gesture to the creature she called out too.

The creature came out of the shadows with glowing optics and my heart shattered. My sparkmate's optics staring back at me, and the she-devil floats toward him. She grabs his chin-plate turning his helm to her and whispers in his audio.

"Nemesis Prime," she says and raised her servo pointing at us across the large space. Sam and I both choked.

"I want you to kill the human boy, but leave the pregnant femme for me." she asserts, Nemesis Prime. The mech formally takes his sword off his back holding it tightly in his fist.

"Optimus, please, don't. You can't! Remember me, please!" I burst into tears.

"Do it Nemesis! Now!"

He grabbed both ends of his swords.

"No! Optimus! You can't! Remember who you are!" screeched Sam, jumping in front of me to protect me.

"KILL THEM! DON'T JUST STAND THERE!" Quintessa commands.

I didn't see it coming for a split second. The sword comes down right in front of Sam, then I heard a blood-curdling scream. Not realizing that the person screaming was me. I crawled across the metallic ground to Sam's body and pulled him to my lap. His blood was staining my hands and my clothes.

Someone shaking me, awakens me from my hellish nightmare.

"Is this another nightmare?" Blue asked, his brow furrowed. My tears soaked his shirt as I hugged him.

The swings open revealing Ratchet in the doorway.

"How is she doing?" Ratchet asked Blue.

"My carrier is depressed. I believe she was having a nightmare." He responded.

Blue rubs my back, sensing my pain. My son starts moving around. He must be aware that he and Blue are brothers. My heart squeezes with bittersweet excitement.

"It is time for your exam, Lily."

Blue let me go, but he insisted on accompanying me to the exam today. Blue assists me in laying down on the examination table Ratchet built. The monitor beeped in my ears as Ratchet examined me for the fourth time in two weeks, and as usual, he sighed with disappointment, and my heart dropped. I'll keep my emotions in check and let Ratchet break the heartbreaking news to Blue; possibly continuing to tell me about the pregnancy isn't safe. He already knows I'm not going to get rid of my son.