Chapter 5

"We have to go now!" Edmund shouted, and we all followed him to the lower half of the castle and down some stairs through a door that leads us behind the castle but we were screwed because the TRF surrounded the entire castle.

"Nous devons partir! Vivian viens Maintenant!" As we were running Hot-Rod scooped up Vivian and triggered some cool ass gadget. It literally froze time, Sam, Cade, and I gasped at the bubble that just engulfed them.

"Blue! They're right behind us! You've to go faster!" I exclaimed, looking out the back window to see two black trucks trailing us. I panicked as I saw their front two windows opening and two TRF soldiers on either side. My mouth widened as they both whipped out big guns and began opening fire on Blue from behind us. Trembling as one of the bullets smashed through the back windows hitting me.

"Oh God," Sam mumbled shocked as he saw my blood on his shaky hand.

"Blue! Lily's been hit! We gotta do something!"

"Sam! It hurts! Do something!"

"Damn organics!" Blue grumbles as he kept up the pace on the highway that took us to downtown London. It didn't help because they were still firing at us, alerting the police. Sam pauses glancing out the window, and I looked at him surprised. I didn't know why he was doing that, but then I looked into the rear-view mirror and saw a familiar vehicle.

"Blue, Barricade is ganging on you." Sam said as he tried to stop the bleeding.

Blue sideswiped a police car, and the police car flew into the air landing on the street. All this chasing was going to make me sick. The cops and the TRF vehicles were still following us. I could feel my phone vibrating in my sweater jacket, and I tapped Sam on the shoulder to answer my phone. He took it out to answer, and I could hear Vivian screaming at Sam through the phone.

"You couldn't just wait for two second Sam!?"

"It was either we wait Viv or die!" Sam responded.

"Come get us we're at the museum!" Vivian answered.

"Bee isn't with you?" Sam shouted through the phone.

"No! He and Hot-rod are fighting other robots!"

When Blue took a sudden left, I almost vomited. The police and the soldiers of the TRF weren't giving up.

"Blue! Don't you dare!" I shrieked as he transformed around us, and Sam grabbed my wrist before I flew out of the car. Blue started firing at the enemy. I was surprised to see Barricade looking at me. I tried not to glance at him as I saw the familiarity in his red optics. Sam told me to duck my head, but I couldn't look away from Barricade. We didn't see it coming when Blue was unexpectedly struck by a rocket, causing Blue to transform, gripping us firmly in his fists as he smashed into a building ahead of us.

"Blue! Are you alright!?" I called out.

"You go! I'll take care of Barricade! Go find Bee! Go!" said Blue as he positioned us on the ground. Sam shook his head before he caught my hand and led me in the other direction of the town to find Cade and Viv. It wasn't easy trying to keep up with Sam, practically holding my damn belly as we ran.

Sam pushed his hand to my back, urging me to move quicker. I shrieked as a rocket exploded beside us.

"Lily, keep calm. I won't let them harm you." Sam promised as we raced through the devastated area. I was sad for those people. I felt sorry for Vivian, she didn't deserve to be dragged into this mess. I was glad when we saw a shimmer of black and yellow in the distance, and we raced harder to Bumblebee. The adorable mech, along with Hot-rod, stopped right in front of us. When Sam and I were inside, Bee took off in the other direction, and I had another look out of the window only to see the black smoke circling us and more blasts of missiles landing nearby. Sam could see that I was afraid, so he took my hand. I could feel that the enemy were coming in hot.