{2}

A male body laid still in the white room. Endless void eyes stare at the white ceiling blankly. The whole room was white. Except for the window by the white metal door. The window was tinted a light grey, but you couldn't see through it. 

Tom was stripped of his clothing, only wearing his sweatpants and boxers. And of course the bandages, but they were terribly done, now that he thought about it.

Just a thought,  Tom has been there for a few hours. He has no clue why. But it didn't matter anymore. No one would care. Edd would think Toms too busy. Matt would just forget he even existed. 

Whispers and murmurs could be heard from behind the door. "What do you want?" Tom asked bluntly, the whispers and murmurs sounded like someone was next to him but he couldnt understand a single thing they were saying. 

"How can you hear us?" A feminine voice called out.

 Tom sighed. "I can hear you like your right next to me but can't understand a single thing your saying," Tom explained, sitting up and facing the door. "I'll ask again, what do you want?"

The door creaked while being opened. A female with two males, one with bushy eyebrows and the other with weird bangs. "We are here to bring you to another room. Pau, Pat, cuff him already." The female explained, rolling her eyes. She had dirty blonde hair tied in a ponytail. Ocean blue eyes that match her dress underneath her white coat and heels. 

Pau and Pat nod, walking over towards Tom with the cuffs. Tom sighed standing up and turning away from the two, hands behind his back. "Get this over with, I was enjoying being alone." Tom huffed.

The two gave each other a glance, what was up with this guy? sorta look. Pau was first to come up to Tom, placing a cuff around his hands and holding them together. Pat came over, placing a cuff around Toms neck, a chain connected to it. 

Pat tugged at the chain, dragging Tom out the white room. The dirty blonde leads the way, Pau and Pat following behind along with Tom. 

Tom was dragged into another white room, but this time, there was benches scattered around and those metal beds with bounds, but only a few. Pat dragged Tom over to the middle metal bed, un-cuffing him and strapping him down to the bed. 

"Alright, you two can leave. Or wait outside if you must." The dirty blonde ordered, rolling her eyes. The two left, leaving the others alone. "So, Thomas is it? Anyway, names don't matter what does is the DNA in you." The female walks over to a table with wheels. "Monster DNA, am I correct?" 

"Whats it to you?" Tom asked, growling slightly. The female hummed in response, lifting up a needle with a purple serum.

"Oh, don't talk to me like that." She turned around, walking over to Tom. Leaning over and making eye contact. "Because this place can give you so much pain that you would want to die. But I see you already do." She motioned to the bandages. 

"I'd like to see you try," Tom growled, hands turning to fist. 

"Really? I'd have to tell Red Leader, but I would think this process would hurt more." She smirked, sticking the purple serum into Toms' neck. 

"ACK! MAYBE A WARNING NEXT TIME?!" Tom shouted. She shrugged in response. "Fuck you..." Tom muttered. The female pulled out the needle, walking over to the table.

Toms veins in his wrist, which were usually blue, glowed a bright purple and glowing through the bandages. The female examined Tom, jotting down notes. 

"Hmm... seems the booster is working perfectly... PAU! PAT! TAKE THE MUTT BACK TO HIS CAGE, CELL WHATEVER! JUST GET HIM OUT!!" The lady shouted. Her gaze at the now opening doors. 

Pau and Pat cuffed Tom again, dragging him out and to his white, boring room. 

The female walked over to a bench, where most her papers were. She wrote down her notes, expanding them more. 

"JAKE!!" She shouted, once again. A male with brown hair, half shaved and the other side was long, reaching his shoulders almost. He wore a brown leather satchel hanging from his left shoulder down to his right side and the uniform Pau and Pat wore.

"Yes, ma'am?" Jake asked, saluting one of his bosses. 

"I need you to take this report to Red Leader, it's about his old experiment." She explained, handing over the note. "Do. Not. Loose. It." She warned, continuing on her other works, experiments or reports. 

"Alright, ma'am!" Jake answered, saluting again. He ran out the room, placing the report in his satchel. Jake ran down the halls, passing soldiers in the same uniform; Navy blue trench coat, red turtleneck sweaters, long black pants tucked in combat boots. They didn't question him, since he would run around the base a lot, handing letters, reports and other notes to other soldiers or Red Leader. Let's be honest here, Jake is terrified of the leader, he knows what he can do, but doesn't know the pain. 

Jake finally reached Red Leaders office, not out of breath like usual soldiers would. He knocked on the door three times. "Enter!" A Norwegian accent called. Jake pushed open the door, closing it behind him.

"Ahh, The messenger! What brings you here?" Red Leader asked, obviously in a good mood. 

"Uhhh.. well... The l-lead scientist... s-sent me..me to h-hand you... this..." Jake stuttered out, reaching into his satchel. He took out a few pages of paper, the scientist report. "S-She says... Its f-for you're old... old e-eperiment.." 

Red Leader nodded, his horn-like hair bouncing as he stood up. "Alright, and Messenger, could you visit this experiment with me? I need at least one witness to see his reaction." Red Leader hummed, over-looking the report. "So it worked? Hmm... odd.. it usually doesn't..." Red Leader muttered, placing the papers on his dark oak desk. 

Jake just stood there awkwardly. He looked at his hands, which were fidgeting around with the lace of the sachel that hung around his shoulder. 

"Alright, come by tomorrow around this time, then we can check on the experiment." Red Leader said, gazing at the clock. 

Jake nodded. "Y-Yes, Sir..." Jake stuttered a bit, saluting his leader. He headed to the door, only to be stopped by Red Leader.

"Halt!" Red Leader shouted, sitting straight in his seat. "Could you check on the torturer? Whatever he calls himself... Could you go check on him?" Red Leader asked, pulling out a cigar and lighting it.

"You mean Damien? And I think he calls himself The Ripper. Since he makes these cool design with the cuts he does on people..." Jake trailed off, shaking his head and looking from the ceiling to his Leader. "S-Sorry.. sir..." Jake stuttered, looking down. "I d-didn't... mean t-to.. f-freely speak.." Jake started to fidget with the lace of his satchel again. 

"Don't worry about it, you need to start speaking with more confidence around me anyways. Don't think I didn't notice your stutter." Red Leader puffed out some smoke. "Anyway, just do as I ask."

Jake nodded, saluting and running out the room.

Red Leader sighed. "He won't stop stuttering, will he?" He muttered to himself.

{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}

I need some character ideas for this story and maybe some other stories soooo if you like, comment what a character and/or what your OC looks like. I need them for this story especially. Thank you if you are going to! love you all<3

Maybe also a design for The Ripper and his sister? Thank you for whoever does this!! 

((I'll give you credit for your character designs and OC btw))