{10}

Whenever Tessa was free, she'd visit Amy. The two would always talk, laugh and just have fun. Amy really enjoyed Tessa's company. The two were best friends. Tom even knew Amy, but have never even met her. Tessa would just always talk about her..

"Damn women, just go fuck her already..." Tom muttered, sitting down. He was moved into another room for a week, as his other one was being cleaned. Tom was back in that room now, looked brand new.

Tessa blushed hard. "W..- what??" She asked, eyes wide. She did like Amy, a lot. Amy was one of the decent people she liked in the army.. Tessa didn't even understand her own feelings at the moment. "No! What would you know about relationships anyways??"

"Enough to know you and Amy are capable two to date..." Tom mumbled, laying down on the floor. Sorta like a star fish..

She rolled her eyes. "Whatever... my life not yours.." Tessa grumbled, sticking out her tongue.

"I know.." Tom mumbled.. he didn't really care. But he just wanted Tessa to stop talking about this stranger named Amy.. he basically knew everything about the medic already.

A female in a medics uniform ran into the room, running up to Tessa. "Tessa! He's awake! He wants to speak to you and the experiment!!" She said quickly. Her hazel brown eyes filled with worry. Her round glasses on a tilt and her brown hair out, halfway down her back. It was Amy..

Tessa nodded. "Okay we're coming.." she said, placing her hands on Amy's shoulders. "We'll be there in minimum seven minutes.."

Amy quickly nodded. She took one small glance at Tom before running off..

"You picked a good one.." Tom chuckled, winking at Tessa..

Tessa rolled her eyes. "Whatever... hope you don't mind chains..." she said with a small smirk.

Tom grumbled, arms in front of his as cuffs were around his wrists linked to a chain. A chain held by a cheeky female scientist with a smirk on her lips. Tessa. Tom was basically being dragged..

They eventually got to the infirmary and inside Tords room. The healing leader stood up from his bed, grumbling a bit because of the pain he was in. He walked up to Tom, glaring down at him. "Jehovah.." he muttered, hatred lingering in every letter..

Tom glared at the Red Leader who stood in front of him, also known as Tord. "Commie bastard.." he muttered, the same hatred there..

He didn't answer Tom, looking over to Tessa. Basically glaring at her. Tord sighed, closing his eyes and placed two fingers on his nose. He was just really stressed, which was sort of bad in his situation..

"Tessa..." he grumbled, looking back at her with a bit more of a calmer look. The scientist looked up, now terrified of what her leader was about to do. She quickly saluted. "Y- Yes sir?" She stuttered..

"You did good... just.. break him..." he grumbled before signalling them to leave.

Tessa quickly nodded, saluting and dragged a very confused Tom out the room. Tom was confused, almost tripping over as he forgot what was happening..

They were walking down the hallway.. Tom walked up beside Tessa, still confused. "What did he mean? What are you going to do to me?? Answer me!!" Tessa didn't answer him at all, Tom was getting angry.. "answer me bitch!" He growled at her..

She sighed softly, rolling her blue eyes. "Just... don't worry about it.. I know what he meant, but you don't need to..." was all she said. Tom was even more confused, but didn't question it..

Tessa walked past the room they were meant to be going in, passing more similar rooms. Sounds of , scratching, screaming, and growling could be heard. It didn't affect the scientist, but maybe Tom a bit. He didn't know why there was so many distressed sounds..

Soon, they were now going down a staircase that was at the farthest end of the hallway filled with many other experiments. Tessa opened a door, scanning her hand then pushed Tom in. His hands were still cuffed and chained, Tom immediately fell over.

She kneeled down beside Tom, still not saying a word, she un-cuffed him. Tessa tightly grabbed Toms arm, pulling him up to his feet and dragged him over to a chair. She forced him to sit down, metal cuffs, cuffing Toms wrist and ankles..

Tessa walked away, into the darkness of the room. The only light is above Tom heads, and even that didn't work to well. Flickering off every now and again, the light also being dimmed.

The scientist soon came back, but someone with her..

A male with brown, slightly curly hair. Side bangs covering his right green eye. They wore a black vest, a white polo shirt underneath that. A white and black striped tie tucked into the vest and black pants.

Damien.

"I've heard a lot about you... Thomas..."

~~~~~~~~~~~
Hello beautiful people!!

I've updated again! Ahah!

I think I'm just going to try finish this book mainly. As there is a lot going on in my life. But, only sometimes if I'm in the mood to, I'll update some of my other books. Don't wanna keep you waiting on those ones.

anyways, cya now

ps. IloveEddsworld4Life is the design creator of Damien, thank chu! I can actually tag you properly now-

Anyways,