Live to Rise. (Loki Love story)

Prologue

"Where does your loyalty lie? Its him, Or me, I mean us" Steve said gripping my shoulders.

Why does it have to be so black an white?! This or that?!" I yelled.

"Thats just the way it is Aries, Make you descision soon. We dont have much time" Steve said carressing my chin and walking away. He was right, I needed to choose what and who i was fighting for. My heart, Or my world.

Aries Elizabeth Monroe

Ch. 1

I woke up to my alarm clock playing "Live to Rise" by soundgarden. I hit snooze and stood up stretching. I walked to my kitchen and turned on the coffee. Once i got my cup i walked to my window over looking my penthouse apartment.  I could see the empire state building from it. I sat down on the window sill and sipped at my coffee. I saw the any sized people hurrying to work, Maybe if i was normal i would be doing the same thing.

I am normal to an extent. I look it. I used to be human. But now.. Im far from it. I used to be a scientist with my friend Andrew, About 20 years ago. He was brilliant, Funny, And i loved him. But one day, He asked me to help him test something, I said yes of course. We never tested anything harmful on ourselves. Nothing could go wrong. Andrew had told me, He had come up with "temporary" super human abilies. "Super powers" as other would say. All i would have to do was drink a solutuion. I drank three, Seeing if they could be combined. It worked, I could manipulate water, Freeze it, Move it. Anything you could imagine. I could also use the electical currents, Any of them, Around me. And i could form fire in my palms and throw it in balls.

After seeing that my powers worked, He insisted that i drink one more, He said i would be able to change me appearance. but nothing happened. He seemed confused, And frustraited. He decided to take one himself, Another "Fire power" he called it. But as the drink ran down his throat, He began to cry in pain. That day, I watched my best friend, And love, Burn from th inside out.

After that, I stopped working there and became a teacher, At a high school. After 15 years, I found out what that 4th drink did. I wouldnt never age again. I would always look 24. I found this out when the director or S.H.I.E.L.D, Nick Fury, Contacted me and said he had known about me since the accident. He said the drinks Andrew had concocted, Were perminant, And i was the only one that had survived them. He told me that someday, S.H.I.E.L.D might need me, And my powers. I couldnt say no.

I got up and walked to my bedroom, It was almost 7, I needed to get ready. I taught art at a highschool down the street, They knew about my "Accident" as i called it. Only the kids in my class knew about my actual ability's though. I pulled on a T shirt and put on a pair of messy paint jeans and walked into the living room. I grabbed my tote bag of thing i needed and grabbed my phone and keys. I walked out the door and to the school.

"Ms. Monroe, your doing it again" Jesse called out from his table. i looked at my hand, I had fire dancing on my finger tips.

"Sorry, I got bored" i said laughing.

"Can you give us another show? Its been a while" Erin called from the back sink.

"Sure, Close the door, And shut the blinds" i said smiling. They did as i said and i got up from my desk and sat on the stool i kept up front. After they had all sat down again, I turned out the lights, using my powers, And started to make fire dance nimbly from hand to hand. After a minute or so i heard clapping from the side. I turned and smiled.

"Hello Phill" i said putting the fire out and turning the light back on.

"Nice to see you Aries." he said walking over to me.

"Well, As you can see, Im very busy. Projects to grade, Stuff like that." i said.

"Im afriad we need you." Phill said.

"And why is that Agent Coulson?" i asked.

"The tesseract has been stolen." he said.

"You'be got to be kidding me.. By how? No one could get past security to do that!" i said.

"They werent of our world. Loki." he said,

"Loki? Thor's brother? Have him handle it. He would be much better suited than i" i said.

"Im afraid not. We cannot contact him. And we need everyone. Its time." he said and i knew what he ment. The Avenegers.

"Are you sure this will work?" i asked.

"I do. Even though stark is.. Quite the handful, His plan was brilliant." he said. I nodded.

"Well class, Its seems, you will be having a sub for a while. You all get A's for this semester." i said. The class cheered and i grabbed my bag.

"Bye Ms. Monroe!" everyone called and i waved. Phill and i walked from the room and i saw a replacement walk in imeadiatly.

"Did you do that? And how did you get in here? This schools locked up tighter than a prison" i said.

"I work for  S.H.I.E.L.D, I have my ways." he said. I shook my head as we exited the building.

"I need to get things from my home." i said.

"already done." he said handing me my duffle bag.

"Tricky, But go in my house again, And i will zap your ass." i said and he chuckled. He opened the door to a black SUV and i climbed in.