Ch.2

"Step lighty Ms. Monroe." Agent Coulson said helping me into the boat.

"Im pretty sure i can get into a boat by myself. I control water." i said giving a little giggle. I stepped onto the boat and sat down in one of the seats.

"It'd be real funny if you fell though." Coulson said barely audioble.

"Agent, Thats no way to talk to a lady" someone said. I moved my head and peered behind Coulson. I saw Steve Rodgers, Or Captian America. I could tell Coulson was nervous. He was a big fan of Captain.

"Thank you Captain." i said smiling as he stepped onto the boat.

"Please, Steve." he said putting out his hand.

"Aries" i said shaking his hand. I saw Coulson trying to start the boat with no success. I smiled and flicked my finger. The engine started.

"impressive." Steve said smiling.

"Thanks. It comes in handy sometimes." i said smiling.

"Are you guys leaving without me?" Stark said stepping onto the boat.

"Of course not Tony. Why would we EVER do that?" i said turning and giving him a fake smile. That man got on my nerves.

"Meow. Play nice Kitty Cat" he said smirking. I rolled my eyes and turned around so i couldnt see him.

"Play nice you two." Coulson said. I shook my head and lifted some of the water from under us. I started playing with it, Making it boil in my hands, Balance into little balls on my finger tips. I smiled and turned me seat.

"Steve, Stark, Give me your palms." i said smiling. They place their palms in front of me and i gave them each a ball of water.

"You can do whatever with it. As long as im thinking about it, They will stay in balls" i said smiling. They began rolling the water from hand to hand.

"This is amazing" Steve said.

"Thanks. One of my time passers" i said. He smiled and they continued to play with them. About five miinutes after that, Tony began throwing his at my head. he chuckled because it would bounce off and land back in his hands. I smiled and after it hit my head, I made it pop as he cought it.

"Party pooper" he said. I laughed and looked at Steves hands. I made the balls flaten, Then coat his hands. I used the water all over Stark to do the same to him.

"Woe. This is cool" Stark said which made me laugh. I made fire balls in my hands and placed them in theirs. Steve flinched as if it was going to burn him. But it didnt. The water coating fizzled and the fire moved around. I turned my head to see we were approaching a large ship. I took the fire and the water and decided to make a water chamber for the fire. The fire sat floating in the center, While the water moved around it. I placed it in Starks hands.

"Here, have a souvenir" i said and he turned it over in his hands. We pulled up to the ship and climbed out. I saw Agent Romanoff and someone else.

"Hello Natasha" i said as we approched them.

"Hello Aries." she greeted me. We have worked together before on a mission.

"Everyone, This is Doctor Banner." she said and he gave a hesitant smile.

"Hello" he said.

"Woe woe. Dr. Banner. The big guy." Stark said. I shook my head. We all knew who he was. Even if i didnt know the face, I knew the name.

"You all might want to head inside, its going to become a little difficult to breathe in a few moments" she said. Steve and Dr. Banner walked to the edge and peered over.

"Is this some sort of submarine?" Steve asked.

"The exact oppostite" Natasha said smiling. The ship began to rumble and i knew what she ment, We were taking off, Into the sky. I smiled and started walking inside, I looked back to see everyone following me.

"Please follow me to the metting room. Except for Dr. Banner and Mr. Stark. Agent Romanoff please show them to Dr. Banner's lab." Nick Fury said appearing infront of us.

"Right away." Natasha said and they followed her. Steve and i looked at eachother and followed after the director. We walked into a giant room, With a window wall and computers and people filling it. He motioned for us to sit at the round table on a plate form above all the people.

"As you can see, We have everyone looking for Loki. Were tapping into anything and everything we can use." He said putting his hands behind his back.

"And you still cant find-" i started to say but i was cut off.

"DIRETCOR!" someone called and we all hurried over there.

"We've got him. Hes in Germany." someone said. Nick looked at us and nodded.

"Suit up." he said and i ran to my bag, Grabbing my suit and following someone who was to show me to my chambers.