Ch.5

I woke up and looked around, I guess i was not needed. I sighed and got up stretching and combing through my tangled hair. I looked in the small mirror hanging on the wall of my chambers. I decided to put some eyeliner, Mascara and red lipstick. I finished applying it and walked out of my room, I wandered around the halls, but somehow i managed to wander my way to Loki's chambers. I peeked my head around the corner and saw Agent Romanoff, They appeared to be in a very heated discussion.

"You're a montser!" she said turning and pretending to cry.

"No, Silly mortal. I am not the montser here. In fact, I am far from it. But you brought the monster." Loki said. Natasha turned around and gave him a smile.

"Loki plans to use the hulk to his advantage, Somehow" she said pressing a button on her communication device. She walked out and dint even notice me. I stayed where i was and watched Loki as he paced his cell back and forth.

"I know your hiding, Show yourself insignifigant mortal." Loki said and i laughed slightly to myself. I walked out and he saw me. His expression changed, It sofened.

"You're arent so oblivious are?" i asked.

"I am a king! Of course not!" he growled.

"Im teasing you Loki" i said smiling. He gave a slight chuckle and sat down.

"Of course you are. Silly mortal." he said. I sat down and watched his face grow with amusment.

"So, How are you doing in your... Glass.. Encasing?" i asked. I didnt want to use the word prison.

"As well as one can be while trapped." he ssaid.

"I will not be here much longer though" he said. I raised my eyebrow at him.

"Oh really?" i asked. His face flashed with embarresment, Then he put his poker face back on.

"Pardon me, That was not ment to be said aloud." he said. I nodded and pretended to pass it off. He changed the subject quickly, He told me stories of Asgard and from what he told me, It was a beautiful place.

"But then i was cast away by Thor. I will take his beloved earth and everyone will kneel to me!" he said.

"Sometimes, Revenge inst the best choice." i said saddness thick in my voice. He looked at me and opened his mouth, But i started again.

"I understand your want to be greater than someone, Who's shadow you have lived it your entire life." i said. His eyebrows lifted and he gave me a quizical look.

"You? But you are impressivly smart and gifted, Even for a midgardian. What mortal could surpass you?" he asked. I smiled and looked at the fire dancing on my hands.

"Before i gained my powers, I had an older sister. She was always getting the attention of my parents. She was prettier, Had more friends, and the favorite of the two of us. I was just the smart, Ugly younger daughter. When i got my powers, I thought i would finally be greater than her, My parents would hold my higher than her..." i said looking down. The fire in my palms had grown in anger. Loki could tell.