Ch.7

Tony and I ran down the halls and to Loki's cell. I appeared first and Loki smiled. Then he saw Stark and looked alarmed.

"What is the meaning if this?" Loki's voice boomed in my head. Could i answer him?

"Yes, You can my Queen" he said.

"You are to be watched. Were your gaurds first shift, Then we switch" i thought.

"Joy. I shall be watched like a an animal by a bunch of bafoons" he thought.

"Not you my dear" he though right after. I looked at him and saw a twinkle in his eye.

"So, What do we do here for 2 hours?" Tony asked. I shrugged and sat down against the wall, So i could Loki clearly.

"Tony, Lets play toss" i said. I made a ball of water and threw it too him. We tossed it back and forth while me and loki talked silently.

"I thought you said this guy was being violent?" Tony asked.

"Worthless mortals" Loki said under his breath.

"Hey, Why dont you say that to my face?" Tony said looking at Loki.

"Hey Tony! I think you need to cool down"  I said and tossed the water at his face, Making it pop. He looked at me, Then smiled.

"Nice. Now dry me off" He said. I dried him and we heard footsteps coming down the hall.

"Hey, Stark, Monroe! You're off shift!" Agent Romanoff said walking tword us with Dr. Banner. We stood up and nodded.

"Wow that passed really fast" i said walking away with Tony. I looked back at Loki and winked at him. He flashed a small smile and then turned it back into a grimmace.

"What are you talking about? That took forever!" Tony said. I shrugged and walked to the confrence room. I sat down in my chair and looked at Steve, Thor and Tony. We all were sitting there. Looking bored.

"Hey, You guys wanna play a card game?" i asked.

"Sure" Tony and steve said.

"Card game?" Thor asked.

"I'll teach you" i said. I walked to my chambers and grabbed a deck of cards. I came back and sat down.

"Okay, Were gonna play a game called rummi. You take 7 cards, And try to get all the suits together, Or 2 or more of the same number or royal member" i said and we began playing.