Ch.3

Captian and I took off in a jet with Natasha headed for Germany. The goal was to bring Loki back to the base.

"What happened to Barton?" i asked walking next to Natasha.

"Loki managed to put him under a captive mind spell." she said with a hint of saddness in her tone.

"Im sorry" i said. She nodded and i went back to sit next to Steve.

"Nervous?" he asked glancing at my sparking fingers.

"Not really." i said shrugging.

"Were here!" Natasha said and i stood up, I could see from the window people were running out of a building, Screams and cries were heard inside the ship. Then I saw him, He was.. Handsome and a grace to him like no one i had ever seen. He smiled as he watched the people scatter and scramble around him, His gaze was cold. People ran in all directions but before they could escape, He made clones of himself and trapped them in.

"Kneel before me." he said calmly. The people just looked at him, terror in their eyes. His grin turned down and his eyes burned with hate.

"I said kneel! Is there no simpler thing to do? is this not your natural state? You were created to be ruled, In the end, You will always kneel to a greater force" he said and the people sank to their knees. I wanted to help, But i needed to wait for my orders. An old man rose from his knees and faced Loki. I saw bravery on his face.

"We will never kneel to men like you." the old man said sternly.

"Men like me? Men like me?! There are no men like me!" Loki said giving a chuckle. The old man shook his head.

"There will always be men like you. We try so hard to eradicate them, But somehow you always manage to terrorize our world." The man said. I looked at him with simpathy.

"Take your elder as an example." Loki said raising his sceptar. The tip began to glow with energy, Loki was about to strike the old man, But before the energy reached him, Captain America leaped from the plane and infront of the old man with his shield drawn to protext him. The beam was deflected and Loki looked amazed.

"Looks a though we have company, Come to bow down as well?" Loki said, His word full of sarcasm. While Loki was distracted, the German citizens got away.

"Or not" Loki said. The Captain leaped to attack Loki, But Loki moved out of the way. I watched as the two men fought, Soon though, Captain was laying on the ground, Loki's sceptar resting on his chest. I jumped from the plane and put my hands on my hips.

"Put it down." i said sternly. Loki's eyes drifted to me, His face showed curiousity for a second, Then he hardened.

"You're a new one. Recruiting are they? I find you quite interesting though. Perhaps i could convince you to join me." he said, He raised his sceptar and pointed at my chest.

"Well, there really is no need for convincing, Now is there?" he asked smiling

"I would never join you. Even in 2 million years. Those of which i have." i said glaring at him. He smiled at me and i smiled back, I used the sparking street lamps to send a shock through his body. He stumlbe backward dropping the sceptar. I ran over to it and scooped it up in my hands. I place my foot on Loki's chest and looked down at his face. His eyes stared into mine, He was very handsome. I felt my head waver and i shook it, Looking away. He laid his head back on the ground and gave a slight chuckle. Captain America came over and took the sceptar from me, I stood Loki up and bound his hands with water until we reached the ship. I sat him down and turned to see Tony standing in the door way of the aircraft.

"I thought we left you behind?!" i said. I could feel Loki's eyes boring into my back. I felt a small shiver go down my spine.

"How could i miss this? Beside, I usually end up saving the day later." Stark said smirking. I shooked my head. We flew in silence through the dark sky. I saw a flash of lightning and Loki seemed to tense.

"Afriad of a little lightning are we?" Tony asked.

"Its not that. Im not very fond of what follows after" Loki said looking out the window. The back of the air craft flew open and Loki was swept away.  I knew who it was. Thor. Tony looked angry.

"That guy just stole my stuff. Im going after him." Tony said walking to the back.

"Stark, We need a proper plan of attack." Steve said.

"I do have a plan. Its called Attack" tony said and jumped out of the back. I put my head into my hands and grabbed a parachute.

"Im going after them" i said.

"So am i" Steve said. I jumped from the plane and heard Natasha call out "Stupid". we landed on the ground a minute later, I saw Tony standing a few feet away.

"Where did they go?" Steve yelled.

"This way. Wiat here, I'll bring them back." Tony said and i shook my head again. he took off and i followed him.