Ch.4

*Third person*

Aries took off, She used water to create a frozen path and she skated across it, With Captain following her. Tony flew a short distance until he saw Thor and Loki talking.

"I thougt you were dead brother." Thor said to Loki.

"Did you mourn me?" Loki asked with an evil grin on his face.

"We all mourned! Our father..." Thor started.

"YOUR father. Did he not tell you of my true parentage? We are not true brothers." Loki said looking away.

"None of that matters to me,  You and i grew up together. We played together, We fought together. Those memory's remain in my heart. Dont you remeber any of it?" Thor asked touching Loki's shoulder.

"I remeber growing up in the shawdow of your glory, Hearing your praise. You cast me away! It was I who should have been king! Not you! I would have proven a much better king, One worth kneeling to!" Loki said scowling.

"No, Loki.." Thor said but he was cut off as Tony swept him away, Leaving Loki with a look of amusement. Tony and Thor crahsed into a tree sending others in its path crashing down. Aries stood close, Amusement gathered apon her face.

"Do not lay a hand upon me again" Thor said.

"Dont take my stuff!" Tony said back.

"You have no clue what you are dealing with mortal!" Thor yelled. Tony rolle dhis eyes and stood up.

"Oh yes, Shakespeare, Correct? Shakespeare in the park? Doth mother know yout eareth her drapes?" Tony said and Aries giggled a little. Thor growled and the two men began to fight, Sending tree's in every direction. Captain had finally caught up with them and got tired of watching Tony and Thor fight like idiots. he walked between them with his shield raised.

"Thats enough! We are not children, So we will not fight like them." he said.

"Ive come from Asgard to put a stop to Loki's devilish schemes" Thor said.

"Really? Prove it. Put the hammer down." Captain said.

"Um, Not a good idea, he quite fond of the hammer" Tony said. Aries took a few steps back and shook her head.

*Aries*

I need to help.. But how? I watched the three men continue to argue. Thors face became enraged. He swung at Tony send him into a tree. He swung again but at Steve, But Steve blocked it with his sheild, Send both men flying. The shock sent me to my butt.

I stood again and shook my head muttering to myself.

"Are you guys done playing games yet?" I called out.

"Uh, I think that is for the best" Thor said standing. I hook my head again and all four of us walked over to where Loki was still waiting. Natasha apeared and we all climbed aboard the plane and flew back to base.

When we got there, I followed Nick Fury and Loki. I was curious as to wear we would keep him. he was to be locked in an inescapable glass prison.

"If you try to escape, its a thirty thousand foot drop to the ground. And theres no getting out of that" Nick said hitting a few buttons. The director left and i walked around the prison. I finished my cirlce and walked up to the glass. I looked at Loki and he looked at me. We seemed to study eachother for a moment.

"So, Have they sent you to interigate me?" He asked in a biteful tone.

"No, Im here on my own will" i said simply. I grabbed a chair and pulled it closer to the glass and sat down.