chapter ten: honored

the room was cold but the atmosphere wasn't that heavy as the models expected.

lisa was tired from a photoshoot of Elle korea, her second time to be featured and this time she had a page for herself in the worldwide issue. It was big privelege for her and before the magazine will be issued next month, lots of opportunities bombared her email.

the door opened, revealing a man in a formal attire. here he goes again, lisa thought.

"good morning, have a seat." he motioned and the two followed suit.

"lisa, you're familiar with how this goes right?" lisa nodded. "okay, so I gathered both of you today since lisa's appearance on the opening of the clothing line was more successful than expected, and rasied the bar higher. the merchandise was sold in a span of two days, which also surpassed the main goal of two weeks." he started stating the obvious. the other model sweat in fear of his presence and peer pressure caused by his explaination.

"and as for you, jimin. it is not a secret you've been doing promotions and modelling for big companies even though you're freelance. but it doesn't hinder the fact that you two will be collaborating in this stage." jimin's eyes widened in shock. the privilege given to him was really big, working with one of the Kim siblings who're slaying the model industry for three consecutive years even though they started at nothing. jimin was more than pleasured and honored.

lisa offered him a warm smile.

"wow, thank you. I-im really honored for this. words cannot express how could I express my gratitude." he bowed and the ceo just grinned at him.

"the stage will feature nonagon's clothing of course and if it will be successful then you will get to release your own line and collaborate with the company for a year." the opportunity is once in a lifetime and it cannot be turned down just like that. it was that big for jimin.

"so, what do you say?" the man asked both of the models.

"it's fine with me." lisa is cool about everything and jimin looks forward on working with the nation's worldwide model.

"I'm honored to do it." jimin blushed. he cannot contain the feeling of giddiness.

everyone is settled and they were about to go further when jimin's phone beeped.

it was a text from jungkook. "I'm sorry I have to take this." he excused himself and stood up from the chair he turned around to text him.

but jungkook was persistent and he cannot say no.

jimin came back and lisa stood up. "we're all set. they'll call us for the next meeting." she said.

"we will not reveal this on the media first. this will going to be surprise."