chapter 28: surprise

"jungkook, wake up." the younger just groaned towards jimin.

"jungkook, we're the only ones left on the plane." upon telling him, he straight up rose from his seat with eyes wide open.

jimin is right, they're the only ones left on the plane, two stewardesses were waiting for them to leave the plane.

jungkook bowed to apologize, "sorry for your delay, we'll be leaving now." he headed to the exit with still droopy eyes and a light head.

jimin on the other hand were left with their baggage, a small one. since they haven't really planned for the trip.

when they went out, they headed for the exit and hailed a cab immediately. while on their to the hotel, jimin fished out his phone to contact lisa about their whereabouts but before he did, he captured few photos of sleeping jungkook.

few rings and the other line picked up. "hey, lisa-ssi. what's up?" jimin said, trying to keep his voice as low as possible.

"oh, am i disturbing you?" he further asked. "ah, i see. well, we're on our way to the hotel now and i can see it already. can you just text me your whereabouts?"

"yes, thank you lisa-ssi. you stay safe."

"yes will do, yes. bye!" and just that, the call ended.

well, what he told jungkook before the flight to japan is a lie.

he clearly had the other girl's number and jk would really be in for a surprise in the next days.

he just thought.