chapter twenty one: vacation

"hyung, I'm going back to the west in around two weeks? but yeah, I'm leaving soon." jungkook explained to him.

"are you leaving for good? or is it because of what happened?" jimin still feels sorry for the younger and kept blaming it's his fault but the latter continued to reassure im it's not any of his fault.

"hyung, my departure doesn't mean anything. summer is almost over and I need to go back to the west, you forgot?" jungkook almost laughed.

"yeah right, you only came back once anually and it is during summer, how could I forgot?" he understood. but surely, lisa who had forgotten him already (as what he assumed), is also one of the reasons he wants to leave as early as he can. he doesn't know why but he felt like leaving soon enough.

"it's because you're getting old enough." jungkook laughed so loud. he loved teasing his hyung about his age, well he isn't old enough like how the younger teased him.

"shut up, we're only two years apart." he smacked him jokingly. "but atleast, old enough to get this body toned." he flexed his muscles and partly showing his abs to the younger.

"I'm not up for your gay shit, hyung." he laughed.

"say, you'll leave in two weeks. how about we're going to go on vacation?" jimin suggested which ring a bell on jungkook's ears.

"sure, we could but aren't you a busy person?" a smug smile formed on his lips.

"well I've given a two week off since lisa had too." jungkook was confused.

"my boss gave me the permission to leave until lisa will be back for our collaboration, which is basically after her rest. girl did so much everyday she can be paid by breathing alone." jimin laughed at his exaggeration but true enough. Lisa might be the busiest person he knew, next to his brother.

lisa told him (not to brag and jimin asked for himself also). "she also mentioned she could barely get enough sleep since she have to comply shooting hours and fly in and out of the country once or twice every week." jimin said showing pity for the girl, but he knew her hardwork and dedication for her job is what made her well-known.

jungkook was worried for her, "she eats on time though?" jimin mused at his question.

"that's a good question." he smiled. "she told me she always eat on sets and she orders take-out food a lot during her shoots but girlie is a skinny legend, I envy her so much for eating like a pig yet her figure remained the same." jungkook sighed in relief, he always knew lisa would be the heavyweight in eating but not gaining much weight.

"saw her when I passed by during her moonshot photoshoot, she eats every breaktime and the director scolder her a lot but she doesn't care." jimin laughed as he reminisced.

"she also likes to workout." jimin grinned. he knew jungkook likes to do so.

"shut up, hyung." he smiled a bit. "anyways, jeju for vacation? I like to escape a busy city life for now." he suggests and jimin instantly liked the idea.

"not bad." he shrugged. "I have a friend residing there, let me call him and ask for company. when would you like to leave?"

"tomorrow, maybe? just ask your friend first and let's plan where would we wanna go while we're there." jungkook said as he watch jimin scroll through his contacts and made a call.

three rings before the line was lifted, it was on speaker mode. the other line delivered shuffling sound, bet he just woke up or he was driving. nonetheless, jimin greeted him.

"oh, yoongi! glad I could make time and call you."