Ultimate

"I was harsh on her, I'm really a bad girlfriend!" Lisa sighed while she looked her reflection in the mirror.

It was the next morning and she felt really bad for leaving Jennie last night. She shouldn't have done that, yes, she was angry but she loved Jennie no matter what.

"I should go back to her..." Lisa said as she ruffled her messy hair and splashed cold water in her face.

As she was breathing in and out to stay calm and to look presentable, her phone rang making her surprised but she was more shocked to see that it was Jennie.

She swiped the green button and kept the phone on her ear but she didn't talk.

She listened Jennie's calm and soft voice calling for her, trying to reach her.

"Come to me..."
Lisa heard her plead and it broke her heart instantly. She didn't realize the water falling from her eyes as she heard her girlfriend's voice. She missed her.

"I'm coming..." Lisa said as she hung up the phone and quickly made her way out from her house.

-

Jennie had opened her eyes and was greeted by the white ceiling of her room. She groaned as she turned around and saw her parents, Jin, maids and more importantly Nayeon.

"Jennie!! Baby, are you fine?" Jennie's mom rushed and hugged her daughter helplessly crying.

Her dad came and hugged her too, "We were so worried to see you like that...Jen, you should stay at the hospital."

Nayeon interrupted them and said, "She can stay here, Mr. Kim. She hates hospital and it's better if she stays here with you guys and don't worry about anything, I will be here and also my team will assist hher from now on. She'll be taken care of."

Jennie looked Nayeon and smiled slowly, "Thank you..."

"I called your friends." Seokjin stated to Jennie.

Jennie looked him and asked, "What? Why?"

"They need the truth, Jennie. You cannot continue like this. You should tell them and for Lisa, I hope you call her yourself." Nayeon said to her with a tone that was soft and calm.

Jennie sighed, "This is it then...I know my time is less. I have to tell them...I have to tell her."

Nayeon nodded her head and went towards Jennie as she kissed the latter's hand and squeezed it,

"Enjoy your remaining days with the truth out. Enjoy it to the fullest."

This is it huh?

-

Wendy had been crying continuously as she sat on Jennie's study table, not looking Jennie, who was lying in the bed talking with her other friends.

They had arrived an hour ago and Jennie told them about her condition and how she had been fighting it but it was clear that she would die. Due to her chemotherapy and healthy life style it was okay but now, the time was approaching.

Wendy cried instantly while clutching he hands whereas Irene just looked her dumbfounded. Seulgi tried hard to stop her tears but she also cried slowly. Jisoo, who always said that she had no empathy was broken because her best friend was dying.

"Wendy, please stay beside me."Jennie softly called while she patted the spot beside her.

Wendy looked up and sniffed as she nodded with tears brimming through her eyes. She stood up and walked towards them. She sat beside her and hugged her.