Rooftop

Maybe it was all planned. Jennie thought even though she has to die, it came with a good trait. She could be with Lisa upto her last breath. Of course, she could love to be with Lisa forever but asking for it would be too much. She knew that it was all settled and planned.

But she is thankful to have someone so surreal and beautiful inside and out beside her. She has never known Lisa so much like this...Lisa was such a sweet and gentle person she has ever met. Even after knowing the truth, Lisa stayed beside her and would always help her and show her often that she loved her, not by words but actions.

And also her friends, who keep on visiting her and also slept with her over the weekends. That's what friends are for right? Even though she has to die, it was blissful and she was happy around the people she loved.

"Chaeyoung-ah, pray for my Jennie," Lisa said to Chaeyoung.

Well, after knowing Jen's condition, Lisa could always remind or tell Chaeyoung to worship for Jennie on her behalf when she goes to the Church on Sundays.

"I always do, Lisa."Chaeyoung gave her a bright and encouraging smile as she wore her shoes and went out of the house.

Lisa smiled as she thought about Jennie and remembered it's Sunday, which means taking Jennie out. It had been a routine already. Jennie's friends could sleep over at Friday night and they could spend the Saturday with Jennie doing assignments or talking or anything. Lisa had her Sundays with Jennie. They could just stroll around the park or stay at home, cuddling. Other days, they could have school so Jennie didn't allow them to visit if they had many assignments. However, Lisa could always be there in the evening everyday.

"Yah, Joy!!" Lisa yelled.

"What?" Joy said back to her.

Lisa thought how she hasn't introduced her friends to Jennie, which was a big step in relationship before the actual meeting with the parents. Of course, they knew each other but still, she wanted her friends to know more about Jennie.

"Come here with Yerim!" Lisa ordered.

After some minutes, Joy was standing on the door with Yeri. It was funny to see Joy doing what Lisa said because it was impossible.

"What do you want?" Yeri said to her.

"If it's okay with you guys, you can come to meet Jennie unnie with me."Lisa offered them.

"But...we don't want to ruin your sunday with her."Joy said.

Lisa laughed because Joy was being considerate.

"It's fine Joy. I want you to get to know her more considering the fact that you guys were not happy when I started dating her."

"If that's what you say, I'm in then." Yeri agreed.

Joy sighed, "I'm in too."

Maybe Lisa made the wrong choice to ask them to come because after a minute, they were arguing about which dress to wear. They were starting a chaos.

-

Jennie was in her bed playing a mobile game that her friend Jisoo had recommended. She was waiting for Lisa to arrive so she was just wasting her time on the game.

"She's late!" Jennie shouted as her main character died on the game.

She stopped the game and looked her wristwatch and sighed, Lisa could always be here early but today, she was late. Jennie was sad as she wanted to see her badly.

Jennie looked around her room and sighed again as she thought that her room was turning more like a hospital room.

A soft knock was heard from her door and by instant she knew it was Lisa.