💙Fifth time💙

The power of glutton was called upon.

⚪⚪⚪

The laughter of children playing outside in the snow could be heard from inside of the building. I watched them playing a snowball fight and sometimes laugh at their antics.

"Another cup, Yu-chan?"

"Thank you, Mitsui-san"

Mitsui smile as she pour the warm tea in my empty cup before sat beside me with her own cup of tea. I lifted the cup near to my nose to sniff the delicious smell as I slowly drink it.

I sighed in happiness. I look to Mitsui's elderly yet elegant form as I thought - it has been five weeks since I've met her.

Mitsui-san or her full name was Mitsui Yana, a Japanese 43 years old woman that own this Sunward's Home; a place for orphans. She was also a teacher but retired ever since her husband died. Her husband - a fifty years old native American man died in unexpected car accident few years ago. He was the owner of this orphanage, Mitsui had to retire her job earlier to help the orphans.

She is a very kind old lady. Not to mention, her handmade snacks was very delicious - and warm.

"It's very delicious Mitsui-san, as always"

I dipped the biscuit in tea because it's my habit that I couldn't throw. The tea heighten the biscuit tastes even more - my cheeks seems puffed in blessing.

Mitsui chuckled at my antics - resembling a small cute squirrel eating a biscuit little by little with puffed cheeks.