💔Twelfth time💔

Sometimes we could never truly see what in front of us, even though with a perfect eyes if our hearts still blind.

• • •

It was raining heavily. The cloud were black like a charcoal, it might be a huge thunderstorm. A day that completely unsuitable for funeral. Many peoples wearing a black clothes and umbrella, crowding the newly dug grave with filled with a white flowers. Some were crying, some were grieving silently but standing in front of memorial grave stone was a man without any umbrella. He seem to standing there for very long while as his clothes were all drenched by the rain as well as his hair.

Ignoring the sound around him, his eyes only vacantly staring at the memorial grave stone with a picture of a young woman gave a small smile as if she was relief from all the burden. That’s the first and also the last he could see her smile. And it’s on her memorial grave picture.

Upon hearing the news of her death, he rushed over but she had already been taken to the crematorium. In the end, he wasn’t even able to see her for one last time. She just left everything and the cruel world. He also unable to see her before she left.

His hands curled tightly on the side; causing it to bleed. However he unable to feel any pain as his heart already broken to pieces. He was pathetic, a very weak and deeply stupid man ever lived. He kept running away because he was afraid of his filthiness. And leaving her alone.

I was late.

In the end I couldn’t saved her, such pathetic man, I am. I couldn’t help her at all because I’ve left her behind. Because I’m weak. I supposed to protect her, I had promised.

But…
I made a promise that I, myself broke.

He gritted his teeth in anger as he felt the rage to himself continued stirring inside of him. His tears was already dried out and his knees felt more weak as the times passed.

Idiot.

After awhile peoples quietly cleared out the graveyard as the man continued to stand alone and quietly.

He parted his lips and silently mouthed the words that being carried by the cold wind; “Don’t leave me”

The man closed his vacant eyes from the cruel and cold world as he said out her name, pleading.

Miyuki