💙Eighth time💙

Wake up, child;

Don't cling to a dream for it might drown you in the sea of ignorance.

° ° °

A sunshine slipped through the curtain. It's gently caressed the little girl skin as it's tickling her eyes to open.

...wake up...

A gentle and soothing voice whispered on her ears. The little girl softly moan in her sleep. Her face scrunched a little but she still in a deep sleep.

My child... Wake up...

The voices become clear in her ears as her eyes twitching and slowly opened. 

A white ceiling first to greet her eyes as she unconsciously lifted her hands up. But what she saw was a small hand of child. It takes a few moments before it finally register in her mind, that she had a hand of a child.

That thought made her body sits up abruptly as her eyes begin to scan her surroundings.

The white blank room with only simple yet elegant furniture decorating the room. The very same room of her when she was still living with her 'family' in the big mansion. And thats when she was eleven years old.

Did she returns back in time? She ponder about it for a second later because for the room stays the same for about twenty years ever since she began to move out from the mansions is impossible. She looked down her body and decided it's possible that she did returns back in time. Her eleven years old body was very small and fragile. Her long black hair falls besides her cheeks and reminding her that it's real and not a dream.

In the past, ever since she contract with the disease, all her hair began to fall and only leaving a bald headed and makes her self esteem low. She kind of missing her own hair at time. But now, this is not the problem.

She's return to the day her sister's fifth birthday and to the day she'll realize that her world will continue to be in the shadow.

Did she returned just to experience it all over again? And become God's amusement?

She lower her eyes as the blankness spread in her deep blue eyes.

What's she ever wanted was to be free but it's seems the God don't let her to be. Was it in the past life that she committed a heavy sin for she to suffer all over again.

Her gaze snap when a distinct knock on her door was heard by her.

"Young miss, are you ready? It's youngest miss's fifth birthday, master wanted Young miss to attend it and don't be late"

The same statement being said. Around this time she supposed to be sick from severe cold but her 'parent' not only chose to ignore her and they still asked her to attend her sister's birthday party. Not ounce of care being shown. But she still await for their visit so when she heard this words, she felt her heart broke in deep crack. Making her decided to be never hope in her life ever.

Now, when she hears this words, what's she felt nothing. She sighed a little as she said: "Please do tell father that I understand", in a soft voice.

The maid, who's outside the door surprised for a moment. For usually, the young miss would never said a word to people around. She was like a doll that's doing what she being told to but never speak. The maid wonders for a minute as she left the door.

Inside the room, Miyuki looking her reflection in the mirror. A young girl stare back at her with a blank face. She reached out towards her reflection and caressed it gently.

So, she have being reborn but why? She is tired from all of this. Is it she suppose to experience everything again?

After awhile her hand falls beside her and she closed her dull eyes as she began to lock her heart.

And to never let it hurt again.

🐣The author's talk🐣
FL is not like others FL you guys ever read. She doesn't want anything like revenge or trying to change her life right after she was reborn since it's her personality. She only close her heart and continue to live the same as before until...