💙Seventh time💙

Can I tell you a story?
Will you listen to it?
Can I write you a story?
Will you read it?
About a young girl's life that become a story...

° ° °

When I was born into this world, I was expected to be great.

When I first open my eyes, I was expected to be blind.

When I first learned to walk, I was expected to be standing alone.

When I first started to speak, I was expected to be silent.

'My' family is one of the most prestigious family in D country, known as the noble Han's family. 'My' father known to be the ruthless businessman while 'my' mother owned some boutiques and known to be the most beautiful smart woman.

And I the first born daughter of the Han's family. I must met every expectations that 'my' family wanted. Becoming their weapon, a tool or a simple doll that must be complete perfection.

A mistake means your uselessness, weakness.

Not for long, I started to realise that I will never feel what the other kids called a 'warm feelings'. The Love, 'my' parent's love.

And like that for 5 years I'm continue to become what they want me to be.

And then...

My sister was born.

In the light of sun, bloomed a sweet and fragile flower - Mayu. Cared by many and loved by my parents... Her parents.

I never hated her. I loved her, my cute sister. Even she took their attention and affection. Which I probably never be able to have.

I stood aside, a bystander to their life.

It was a big glided caged.

I thought that I'll never be able to feel this vacant heart, ever. Until I met him.

An arrogant and prideful man. Yet he had made my heart beats for the first time in my life. I don't know what made me to fall in love with him but I knew it was only one-sided love. I could see it all clearly.

Even though, he said; "I will never forsake you"

I knew that he never really meant it. I knew that;

He love her, not me.

I understood it clearly. Very clear as I felt a striking pain in me. Even though I decided to step back, we were engaged to tied the families. As the first born of the family, he and I have the obligations to do so.

I became an obstacle for their love.

That's why I decided to be blind about them. Their love.

The lies continued as the pain in my heart began to hurt, bleed, broken.

And then I decided to end it all. Letting it all go. Watching he and my sister married. Looking at their happiness. But still desperately trying to run from all of it. Holding my broken ill heart.

I just want to close my eyes and went back to sleep.

For eternity.

🐣Author's talk🐣
This is FL monologue before she was reborn.