💙Tenth chapter💙

Live.

• • •

Regina Han. A very strong woman that first to built a vast empire. Rein's Corp. was the biggest company in D country and have many branch company almost all over the world.

It could be said that Rein's Corp. hold most power on the world economy. Regina Han able to do that was claimed to be completely impossible. She stands above even despite she was 63 years old this year.

To others, she was ruthless, cunning, prideful old woman. But to Miyuki, she was strict but loving grandmother.

Regina Han was a mother to Miyuki's father but after Regina Han divorced her husband and she had decided to build her own empire, Regina Han barely had any conversation with her son and his family, aside Miyuki.

Miyuki still could remembered that time when Regina Han's strong prideful eyes looked over her, as if it could pierced through her soul. After awhile, she scoffed and said with mocking voice;

"What a gloomy child. Hey, kiddo. Don't look like the world is ending while you still don't experience the real world yet"

Regina Han then flicked her forehead harshly and left Miyuki completely dumbstruck. Regina Han probably the first that called her a 'kiddo' because usually the people around Miyuki would only call her young miss and was treated like an adult instead of a child.

After that day, Regina Han always asked Miyuki to visit her and sometimes Regina Han would teached her about the way of business. Miyuki couldn't understand at first, why her grandmother Regina Han would looked at her as if she want to tell her something but couldn't. As if she was waiting for Miyuki to understand it by herself.

In the end, Regina Han had died when Miyuki was 23 years old due to car accident. Miyuki still unable to understand Regina's silent word in the past.

But now, Miyuki somehow can understand what it meant. Regina Han was a widow that had no family's support because she was only a woman that married to Han's family due to great grandfather's wish. Her husband hated her and after a few months the great grandfather died, he brought a mistress. Regina then had decided that it was enough and divorced her husband.

Despite after divorced, Regina were allowed to use Han family name due to the contract the great grandfather made before.

Regina Han stands alone and suffered all criticism but she able to stand above because she was strong. Regina Han probably saw her shadow in Miyuki and decided to take her in so she could teached her to be strong even though she was alone.

However, in the past Miyuki was blind to Regina's support and unable to become strong, later died due to a sickness alone.

But now, in this lifetime, I don't want to be ignorant again.

Miyuki solemnly vow in her heart.

Miyuki looked outside the car window and saw a huge somewhat castle-like mansion on top the small hill. It was surrounded by trees but it was beautiful and majestic.

The car slowly climbed up the hill and then stop in front of the mansion gate.  There's a guard outside standing and as he saw the car, he recognized the car belong to Regina Han's granddaughter. He open the gate quickly and then called the old butler about the visit.

The old butler already at the front door, waiting as the car come closer and stop at the front stairs. The driver helped open the door quickly as Miyuki slowly stepped out the car.

"Welcome, young miss"

The old butler curtsied elegantly. And as soon he straightened his body to look at the young miss, he was surprised for a moment. Young miss Miyuki's eyes are different from her usual self, very different that it was almost had the same gleam like Madam Regina. But his thoughts were cut off by Miyuki's question.

"Thank you, Old Sean. Is grandmother inside?"

The old butler, Sean quickly bury his surprise inside as he straightened himself again. He let out a polite smile.

"Yes, young miss. Do come in. Madam probably inside her office right now"

"Thank you"

The old butler guided Miyuki to upstairs until the front office. He knock a few times and he opened the door as he heard a positive response from inside.

There sit a old woman but look elegant in chair with a desk that fill with paperwork. Her face look cold and harsh and her beauty still could be seen. Her eyes looked over the paperwork on her hand before she lift her head to look the person at the door. Her black eyes pierced through someone's body but Miyuki don't feel any fear or nervous, only relief that her grandmother still alive.

🦋Author's note🦋

At first I want to make a story separately about her grandmother but I don't know. Maybe in the future but for now I need to finish this story first.😉

I've drew this when I was in depression

I've drew this when I was in depression. I don't why but somehow I just drew it. Depression is very hard.😩
But thanks for the support. Love you all(๑・ω-)~♥”