The Baby is Coming!

~Black~

"You are so cute when you look like that," I said as I poked Shade's lip. We were laying in bed after a very nice sex session. Our arms and legs were entangled and we were looking at each other with so much love it made my heart swell. I loved it when he did that pouty lip when we were in bed. It made my wolf feel fluffy.

"I am not cute, you're cute," he said before leaning down and kissing me. I dodged his mouth and then sucked on his neck. His arms wrapped around me and he rolled us over so he was on top of me and I was on my back. I started to nuzzle his neck and he laughed. 

"I told you you were cute," he said and then I bit him. He groaned and I flipped us over so I was on top. His yellow eyes were blazing as he watched me. "I love you," he whispered. 

Fucking finally!

"I love y-"

"The baby is coming!" Nathan yelled as he barged in. Shade popped up with me in his lap and we both jumped out of the bed and started to get dressed in only basketball shorts before we started to run toward Jessie and Zane's room. 

When we got there, Nathan, Hank, Philip, Axel, and Zane, who was being held up by his dad because he fainted, were all standing outside of a room where a female was yelling her lungs out.

"I am so glad I can't pop out kids," Hank said as he cowered into his mate's shoulder when she screamed again. Zane was pale as Axel played with his hair and tried to calm him down. Philip just smirked at his son as he held them up.

I was up against Shade with my head tucked into his shoulder. I looked up at him and he grinned back at me mouthing 'memories' to me as another scream echoed around the hallway. I kissed his lips and he hummed against my mouth.

"I love you," I whispered, finally finishing what was started in our bed. He kissed me again, rougher this time and I kissed him back just as needy. Nathan and Hank shrugged and started to kiss too. Philip leaned over and captured Axel's lips and Zane was finally up on his own feet.

"I'm going back in," he started and we all pulled away in time to see Zane throw open the door and then hear a loud cry that was one of a baby. "Catch me," Zane said and then fell back on the floor. Jessie walked out a few minutes later carrying a little bundle of blue. He carefully stepped over his mate and went right in the middle of our group.

"He's beautiful," Axel said as tears slid down his eyes. Philip pulled him against him and kissed his head. "I'm a grandpa," he cried and then grabbed the little babies hand in his.

The baby was beautiful with dark red hair so dark it looked black, just like his dad's, uncle's, and grandpa's. He had big green green eyes and a baby smile that spoke levels. He was so cute.

"Why is your husband on the floor?" Jessie's dad asked as he walked out of the delivery room. Jessie's mom had delivered the baby and the baby mama, after she healed, would go back home afterwards.

"He fainted once he saw the head and then fainted once he saw the whole baby," Jessie said with a smile. "He's a daddy! So am I!" he squealed like a girl.

Jessie's mom took the baby and Jessie went to Zane. "It's funny, honey," Jessie's mom said. "He has a mole on his lip just like you."

"Well, maybe I've came enough in Zane to mix or DNA," Jessie said with a shrug. The preacher almost fell over because of his son's words but managed to stay upright and hold his tongue for the sake of the occasion. 

"Baby? You alright?" Jessie cooed as Zane stood up. Zane nodded and then looked toward the group where Shade was now holding the baby. Zane went all daddy mode and walked over to Shade and opened his arms. Shade smiled and set the baby into his arms. 

Zane smiled. "He's so small," he whispered to his mate that was right behind him with his arms around Zane's waist. "He looks just like me but the little mole on his lip. That is because you came enough inside of me."

"Oh god," Jessie's dad said. They ignored him and kept fawning over the baby. Nathan kept saying 'We're uncles' to Hank who cursed at him and told him to shut his mouth. Everyone was happy but one thing kept bugging me. 

"What's his name?" I asked and everyone went quiet. Zane looked at Jessie and smiled. 

"I guess it's time to tell you guys," he said. 

"We just want you guys to know, it took us forever to name him but when we finally got it I knew both families would be happy," Zane said looking at Jessie's father who just rolled his eyes at his son-in-law.

"Our baby," Jessie started. "is named Jonah Axel Thomas."

"Jonah like the guy who got swallowed by a fish," Zane said with a grin. "That was the only story in your bible I liked." Jessie's dad mumbled some not so nice words but Axel covered it up with his cry of joy. 

"You gave him my name!?" he shouted an hugged Jessie. We all laughed and smiled for the first time in a long time I was really happy with my life. Nothing mattered now. Not my dad. Not Alec. Not even the guys kicking my ass. I was just happy for the first time in a long time.

I had a family with these people. I had somewhat of a son and I had a mate. I was so happy. 

Just....happy.