Remember Me

~Black~

Stellar was playing with the Jonah as the little baby giggle at the funny faces my son made. They were both smiling and laughing at each other. It made me smile and Shade smile as we watched the sixteen year old play around with the new born. Zane was watching Stellar suspiciously and Jessie was nagging for him to stop and let the baby have fun while he didn't understand what his penis was for. 

It has been a whole week since the baby was born and now everyone can't stop smiling. Not even me even after I told Shade my secret past. He thinks it's so cute to call me my real name when I am in trouble. Which means when I try and held Stellar change his nose ring, or when I hit him in bed, or while I'm hiding bruises that those three fucking guys give me. He keeps badgering about it but I can handle it myself. 

"Julius!" Shade yelled and I popped up in time to see Shade holding a broken pair of sunglasses. 

"Yes, honey?" I asked with innocence. 

"Stellar broke these and you told him to act like he didn't know anything," he stated. "Julius Duvet!"

"I hate that name, Shade," I hissed back. He rolled his eyes but i could tell he was going to stop. He accidentally said it while we were in bed and I freaked, punched him in the face, and had to sleep in a different room for the night. I knew he felt bad but it seems his wolf loves that name and he can't help but call me it when he is in the mood. Or when he is pissed. 

"Why did you tell him to hide it?" 

I rolled my eyes and grabbed the back of his neck, slamming his lips to mine. He threw his hands up and then wrapped his arms around my waist. Stellar gagged behind us but we just kept going. I loved the feel of his lips rubbing against mine. I loved the way he tasted. I loved everything about him. 

"Black?" My mouth ripped away from Shade's faster than I think they ever had. That. Voice. His. Voice. I turned around and met those familiar blue eyes that I had once looked into when I made love. 

"Alec...." My voice was pathetic and a small whimper escaped my lips as a certain boy with colorful hair and bright yellow eyes threw a arm around Alec's waist. He had gotten taller since the last time I had seen him and he was more muscular. I hated to say it, but Danny was handsome. 

"H-Uncle Shade?" he finally noticed exactly who I had been kissing and he looked shocked. God, he was always so beautiful. So. Damn. Beautiful. His big blue eyes, his muscular body, and the way his weird color hair swept across his brow all made him look like such a beautiful man.

"Hello, Alec. How have you been?" Shade said with a growl stuck in the back of his throat. His arms wrapped around me and I had to fight the urge to rip myself away from him. I felt so...wrong with him staring at me like that and Shade wrapped around me.

"I have been...well. I am an Alpha at-"

"Yeah, I don't care," Shade said before looking down at me. I saw the fear in his eyes and he had a right to be scared because I was in love with another man. Yeah, I know Shade is my mate but I can't help but feel drawn to Alec still. I love him and it hasn't gone away.

"Uncle-?" Alec stopped, seeming to connect all of the dots in his head. 

"You're mated to him? But-Elizabeth...." Alec didn't seem to get the memo.

"Why are you here?" Shade growled. I slapped his shoulder making him look at me.

"No, baby," I said and he softened. He pecked my lips and I felt my eyes dart to Alec who looked uncomfortable. I pulled back and whispered into his ear. "He's still your nephew. Please be nice, Shade. For me."